ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry was healthy enough to play....but his "spirit" wasn't feeling it
BlackOp 01:26 AM 12-16-2018
I cant believe he said that to reporters...:-). After 4 months of day-to-day reports...and the defense desperately needing him.

Like dude...you are getting $13 million a year to play. It's not up to when you get around to spiritually feeling it... it's about are you healthy enough physically?

They nearly lost to the Ravens because KC couldn't stop the run.

I almost spit my drink out when he said that...
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:14 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
This.....
[Reply]
CervezaChill 06:38 AM 12-16-2018
Older chiefs fans. What’s worse, Berry fanboys or the Alex Smith apologists?
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:40 AM 12-16-2018
:-)Trust The Spirit
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:09 AM 12-16-2018
I think we will all be glad when he is out there for the playoffs.

yeah, I was screaming at the TV during the second half wondering where he was, but that is over.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:14 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
We won?! Please tell me I watched the wrong game and we actually won!
You do understand that the quote was in reference to the Ravens game the week prior, not the second half of the Chargers game?

Put away your popcorn, folks.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:17 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
We won?! Please tell me I watched the wrong game and we actually won!
He's talking about the Ravens game.
[Reply]
Chargem 07:19 AM 12-16-2018
Stupid thing to say aside, I do think it was sensible not to bring him back vs the Ravens prior to the short week. And personally, I think he looked pretty good against the Chargers. If he can do what he did in the first half for full games the rest of the way, it's going to make a big difference.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:26 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Stupid thing to say aside, I do think it was sensible not to bring him back vs the Ravens prior to the short week. And personally, I think he looked pretty good against the Chargers. If he can do what he did in the first half for full games the rest of the way, it's going to make a big difference.
Stupid thing to say aside, most Chiefs fans are too blinded by rage and disappointment that they can’t and won’t even acknowledge that what you’re saying is completely true. But fuck silver linings!
[Reply]
Bwana 07:43 AM 12-16-2018
Well then........

Hopefully he "feels it in his spirit" for the Seahags game, because we are going to need him. The hags are playing some great ball right now, that's a tough place to play and we need that win.
[Reply]
threebag 07:51 AM 12-16-2018
From Drivers Seat to Wild Card Weekend, What A Ride...
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:52 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Well then........

Hopefully he "feels it in his spirit" for the Seahags game, because we are going to need him. The hags are playing some great ball right now, that's a tough place to play and we need that win.
If Seahawks win today @ 49er's they will lock up 5th seed and have nothing to play for next Sunday night,therefore I am predicting a 49er's upset because a SNF game on December 23rd has to be a marquee game doesn't it? :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:57 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-half-chargers

"I probably could have come back last week. But it was still that hesitation, I guess. I didn't feel it in my spirit, so I just said I'll wait until this week. Just trusting my instincts, just listening to it and staying true to that. Obviously, I wanted to be out there in the second half, but like I said, we came in with a plan and we stuck to it."
I'm going to trust the guy here. What he wanted to say didnt come off as he wanted to convey.

The dude beat cancer, an Achilles heal. He's tough enough. I've sprained stuff then was leary about testing it again at full speed. I dont blame him for those thoughts that every play maybe he's done, maybe forever.

Remember, the KC Star reporters on their podcast thought his goal for over a year, has been to get up to full speed by the Super Bowl. I would think he needs to play a full game at Seattle.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:57 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
If Seahawks win today @ 49er's they will lock up 5th seed and have nothing to play for next Sunday night,therefore I am predicting a 49er's upset because a SNF game on December 23rd has to be a marquee game doesn't it? :-)
:-) Oh no doubt Joe.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:06 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Well then........

But..............if they win today, they have nothing to play for against us.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:06 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I think we will all be glad when he is out there for the playoffs.

yeah, I was screaming at the TV during the second half wondering where he was, but that is over.
Is it over? I'd say the hangover from that party is still going strong...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up