ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry was healthy enough to play....but his "spirit" wasn't feeling it
BlackOp 01:26 AM 12-16-2018
I cant believe he said that to reporters...:-). After 4 months of day-to-day reports...and the defense desperately needing him.

Like dude...you are getting $13 million a year to play. It's not up to when you get around to spiritually feeling it... it's about are you healthy enough physically?

They nearly lost to the Ravens because KC couldn't stop the run.

I almost spit my drink out when he said that...
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:34 AM 12-16-2018
It would of been better if he didn’t say anything. Does he realize the Chiefs have fans?
[Reply]
-King- 01:42 AM 12-16-2018
You think the league rigged his spirit? Was his spirit in LA?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cosmos 01:44 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I cant believe he said that to reporters...:-). After 4 months of day-to-day reports...and the defense desperately needing him.

Like dude...you are getting $13 million a year to play. It's not up to when you get around to spiritually feeling it... it's about are you healthy enough physically?

They nearly lost to the Ravens because KC couldn't stop the run.

I almost spit my drink out when he said that...
Got a link?
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:47 AM 12-16-2018
Yeah, that definitely rubbed me the wrong way. I'm hoping he meant it in a different way and it just sounded bad. Because if he actually meant it he can eat a bag of dicks. Especially after Fuller played with a fractured arm.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:48 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Got a link?
Ive heard it multiple times. They talked about it on 610 all day.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:56 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Got a link?
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-half-chargers

"I probably could have come back last week. But it was still that hesitation, I guess. I didn't feel it in my spirit, so I just said I'll wait until this week. Just trusting my instincts, just listening to it and staying true to that. Obviously, I wanted to be out there in the second half, but like I said, we came in with a plan and we stuck to it."
[Reply]
Stormageddon 02:51 AM 12-16-2018
He was just low on mana, guys. You don't run into battle until that shit regains.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:44 AM 12-16-2018
Andy has the 2nd blown playoff lead in NFL history and the biggest blown leade by anytime in situation where teams were 0-88.

His former players have admitted as much what more proof do we meed?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:55 AM 12-16-2018
You're parsing his words too much. He's really saying that he wasn't certain.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:00 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You're parsing his words too much. He's really saying that he wasn't certain.
At the end of the day a good coach would have told him :-) and get out there the last drive. We have the Dan Quayle of coaches
[Reply]
kysirsoze 04:25 AM 12-16-2018
Perhaps his concern is being available for the playoffs? Maybe he's worried about rushing back and being out come playoff time? No, he's probably just a pussy.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:21 AM 12-16-2018
We won the game. Who gives a shit if he played or not? Not like it was a playoff game.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 06:00 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
We won the game. Who gives a shit if he played or not? Not like it was a playoff game.
We won?! Please tell me I watched the wrong game and we actually won!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:10 AM 12-16-2018
:-)

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up