ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DJ turned down coach job w/KC, wants to resign
rabblerouser 09:25 AM 12-15-2018

Whoever titled this video is an idiot...
[Reply]
Iconic 11:04 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yep, I fear that Veach has fallen into the typical GM trap of not wanting to admit a mistake with his handpicked guys, stubbornly refusing to make a change in the face of strong evidence that he should
Tanoh was inactive Thursday. Think about that. That has nothing to do with what he showed on the field and everything to do with who picked him.

Absolutely nuts man.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:08 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Tanoh was inactive Thursday. Think about that. That has nothing to do with what he showed on the field and everything to do with who picked him.

Absolutely nuts man.
Apparently I've missed all these fantastic plays he's made. I'm pretty convinced he's JAG at this point.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:09 AM 12-16-2018

Absolutely nuts man.
Tanoh has not done anything to merit playing time.

Div II athletic freak. SPARQ star.
The lack of competition and his raw technique should have been enough to scare teams off - especially considering where he was drafted.
Dorsey approached a lot of his picks from the “smartest guy in the room” mentality. Tape doesn’t lie, and consensus scouting is usually more right than wrong. Ego pick.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:12 AM 12-16-2018

Absolutely nuts man.
The whole thing with Kpass is totally weird, yeah we get that he is still quite raw, but we've also watched him get to the QB for a sack or pressure a number of times with the few opportunities he was given

You look at situations like Kpass or Lucas and just shake your head in disbelief... we need some kinda shakeup SO bad this offseason
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:17 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The whole thing with Kpass is totally weird, yeah we get that he is still quite raw, but we've also watched him get to the QB for a sack or pressure a number of times with the few opportunities he was given

You look at situations like Kpass or Lucas and just shake your head in disbelief... we need some kinda shakeup SO bad this offseason
I think Reid is totally focused on the offensive side of the ball. He is just awestruck at the possibilities with Mahomes. Sutton runs the entire show on defense unchecked and is finally being exposed.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:19 AM 12-16-2018
Maybe Bob should dumb it down and draw pictures in crayon of which receivers his DB’s should cover.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:21 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Apparently I've missed all these fantastic plays he's made. I'm pretty convinced he's JAG at this point.
There is nothing to warrant why Kpass got less snaps than Speaks to start the year. They were both raw, Kpass was actually BETTER when it came to pressuring the QB just based off his intangibles.

Nice excerpt from PFF on how this looked to start the year:
Originally Posted by :
According to PFF, 16 of Kpassagnon’s snaps came on pass-rushing downs. During those snaps Kpassagnon recorded a QB hit and a QB hurry. For Speaks, he’s been in for 22 pass rushing snaps and only recorded a single QB hurry.

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:22 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
I think Reid is totally focused on the offensive side of the ball. He is just awestruck at the possibilities with Mahomes. Sutton runs the entire show on defense unchecked and is finally being exposed.
If we dont get a new DC this year, I dont even wanna think about it...
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:23 AM 12-16-2018
Orlando fucking Scandrick is gonna cost a playoff run. FU Bob and Veach.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:23 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Maybe Bob should dumb it down and draw pictures in crayon of which receivers his DB’s should cover.
Wristbands with the WR's picture on them.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:23 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Tanoh has not done anything to merit playing time.

Div II athletic freak. SPARQ star.
The lack of competition and his raw technique should have been enough to scare teams off - especially considering where he was drafted.
Dorsey approached a lot of his picks from the “smartest guy in the room” mentality. Tape doesn’t lie, and consensus scouting is usually more right than wrong. Ego pick.
... and exactly what did Speaks do to warrant his playing time?

At the start the year when they both got limited snaps, Kpass was actually MORE efficient. The only real difference between the two is the guy that picked them... and the fact that Kpass is about 10x more athletically gifted.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 03:26 PM 12-16-2018
Poor bastard has really convinced himself he can still play this game
[Reply]
threebag 04:53 PM 12-16-2018
Bring DJ back home Veach. Something has to change somewhere.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:56 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Bring DJ back home Veach. Something has to change somewhere.
If it was going to happen, it already would've happened

Veach is making a classic GM mistake, his ego has overrode his brain
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:56 PM 12-16-2018
... and exactly what did Speaks do to warrant his playing time?

At the start the year when they both got limited snaps, Kpass was actually MORE efficient. The only real difference between the two is the guy that picked them... and the fact that Kpass is about 10x more athletically gifted.
I still think speaks was brought here to run a future defense. That veach picked this year as a transition year and plans to run a new scheme next year. I hope like hell he doesn't want Bob running it. But I wouldn't be surprised if Speaks played a very different role next year.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up