ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DJ turned down coach job w/KC, wants to resign
rabblerouser 09:25 AM 12-15-2018

Whoever titled this video is an idiot...
[Reply]
oldman 05:43 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Cowherd saying DJ will be a HOF. Nope.
Shut your whore mouth!!! All-Pro, 3x Pro Bowl, Chiefs all time leading tackler makes a pretty strong case in my book.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:43 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Chiefs ring of fame? Sure. HOF? Nah.
Agreed!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:44 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
Shut your whore mouth!!! All-Pro, 3x Pro Bowl, Chiefs all time leading tackler makes a pretty strong case in my book.
So JC is a HOF then?
[Reply]
stevieray 05:44 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Sannyasi:
A 70 year old man thinks we need a 40 year old player to come back and save the team. No thanks.
False Narrative.

Mahomes can't even do that.

But he'd damn sure be better on bitz packages.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:45 PM 12-15-2018
Is Donnie Edwards available?
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 06:02 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
:-) 1x All-Pro, 4x Pro Bowl is not HOF worthy. Many ILBs ahead of him.. Urlacher, Lewis, Brooks, Kuechly, Bobby Wagner, Pat Willis, Zach Thomas. Even guys like Hardy Nickerson had more Pro Bowls and All Pro seasons.
[Reply]
bobbything 06:02 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yep I remember.

DJ is done he is just to prideful to except that yet.
Except that what?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:21 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
So I'm a Cowherd fan but even I'm tired of his takes on Mahomes.

So last week he rips Mahomes for his no look passes. Says shit like, "I want my QB to look where he's throwing the ball." Then puts a lipstick ring on the hairy end of Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson because while there are not sexy players to watch, they are really good.

OK fine. Then Wilson and Luck go out and and have shit games where neither throws a TD, he says nothing. In fact, I heard on his show on Friday to wait and watch Wilson be the dark horse MVP candidate because of Mahomes "off game" where he played exactly like he wanted him to and threw 2 TDs and no picks.

I understand its his job to be provocative - I've been in a similar business too, but you can't be ignorant or stupid.
:-)

Cowherd is one of those guys if someone plays too well for an extended period and gets too popular for an extended period especially if he feels they have not earned their stripes then it is time to dismantle the person's play/person if need be.

Mahomes is the Steph Curry of the NFL:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:53 AM 12-16-2018
At least he will make an effort to fill a fucking hole and meet the running back within a yard of the L.O.S. Hitchens is the king of junk tackles 6 yards down field. It won't happen though be ause Veach is a dipshit and the ILBs we have now are his hand picked guys.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:01 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
So I'm a Cowherd fan but even I'm tired of his takes on Mahomes.

So last week he rips Mahomes for his no look passes. Says shit like, "I want my QB to look where he's throwing the ball." Then puts a lipstick ring on the hairy end of Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson because while there are not sexy players to watch, they are really good.

OK fine. Then Wilson and Luck go out and and have shit games where neither throws a TD, he says nothing. In fact, I heard on his show on Friday to wait and watch Wilson be the dark horse MVP candidate because of Mahomes "off game" where he played exactly like he wanted him to and threw 2 TDs and no picks.

I understand its his job to be provocative - I've been in a similar business too, but you can't be ignorant or stupid.
He's from Seattle and freely admits to being a Colts fan. As his career has ascended...his ego has exceeded it X 1000. He'll be all over Mahomes jock when the Chiefs win the SB. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:39 AM 12-16-2018
Dj had some whiffs in that playoff game but far from the problem. When Jones went out it was over. His side mate Piere Louis overran plays consistently. I would take DJ in a 1 game game setting even though physically he isnt close to what he was he atleast knew where to line up which sadly is an improvement.
[Reply]
Chargem 05:17 AM 12-16-2018
The way the ILBs are playing, sure DJ is probably an improvement over Hitchens or Ragland (assuming he hasn't got any worse than last year). But if they were to sign him, who does he actually take snaps from? Probably O'Daniel, who he's probably not an improvement over considering how fast O'Daniel is and how much DJ has slowed down.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:50 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
At least he will make an effort to fill a fucking hole and meet the running back within a yard of the L.O.S. Hitchens is the king of junk tackles 6 yards down field. It won't happen though be ause Veach is a dipshit and the ILBs we have now are his hand picked guys.
Yep, I fear that Veach has fallen into the typical GM trap of not wanting to admit a mistake with his handpicked guys, stubbornly refusing to make a change in the face of strong evidence that he should
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:59 AM 12-16-2018
If there is even a remote possibility of DJ getting picked up, you likely move him to SILB in Base for Ragland. Reggie whiffs too often and reads too slow. He is best when allowed to blitz.
It often looks like Hitchens has to overcompensate for missed gap responsibilities. He’s been inconsistent as hell, but so has that whole front 7 in run defend.

I think a DJ acquisition is a bit of a desperation move that admits failure on the part of Veach and Sutton. This Organization cannot identify defensive talent worth a ****.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:02 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chargem:
The way the ILBs are playing, sure DJ is probably an improvement over Hitchens or Ragland (assuming he hasn't got any worse than last year). But if they were to sign him, who does he actually take snaps from? Probably O'Daniel, who he's probably not an improvement over considering how fast O'Daniel is and how much DJ has slowed down.
He'd take all of Raglands snaps I'd assume and if he played good a part of Hitchens.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up