ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DJ turned down coach job w/KC, wants to resign
rabblerouser 09:25 AM 12-15-2018

Whoever titled this video is an idiot...
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:54 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
If you can play Berry for a half after almost 2 seasons of not playing, you can find a way to use DJ. He literally can't be any worse, and he's a general on the field and an inspiration to the players. Get him and Berry out there together, and I bet this defense at the very least improves...which is what you want to see. He won't make them top 10, but we'd get a few more stops and that may very well be enough.
Too much common sense here.:-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:03 PM 12-15-2018
Fire Sutton and make DJ the dcoordinator
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:08 PM 12-15-2018
WTF? Too flashy? Too much of a hotdog? Cowherd is too much is his own head sometimes.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:09 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Too much common sense here.:-)
Seriously, with 8 minutes left and a 14 point lead, if you have Berry and DJ out there, they don't convert at least one of those 4th down plays, or they take even longer to score that first TD or something...

...we don't lose if those guys are on the field. Are they still world beaters? No. But damn people...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:10 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
WTF? Too flashy? Too much of a hotdog? Cowherd is too much is his own head sometimes.
Yeah, that guy's fucking idiot.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:13 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Fire Sutton and make DJ the dcoordinator
:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:15 PM 12-15-2018
I honestly can’t believe anyone actually pays attention to sprits talk. It’s all a fucking joke.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:15 PM 12-15-2018
DJ should be wearing a Chiefs shirt... (He'd play for anyone that paid him. Even if it was for one game vs. the Chiefs in the playoffs. Probably nothing wrong with that.)
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:37 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I honestly can’t believe anyone actually pays attention to sprits talk. It’s all a fucking joke.
Sports talk is a good time waster when im working out in the morning! It helps pass the time.
[Reply]
Jethopper 12:45 PM 12-15-2018
Novarro Bowman too plz
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 01:02 PM 12-15-2018
DJ had a good career, but I disagree with Cowherd that he's a HOF guy.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:11 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
So I'm a Cowherd fan but even I'm tired of his takes on Mahomes.

So last week he rips Mahomes for his no look passes. Says shit like, "I want my QB to look where he's throwing the ball." Then puts a lipstick ring on the hairy end of Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson because while there are not sexy players to watch, they are really good.

OK fine. Then Wilson and Luck go out and and have shit games where neither throws a TD, he says nothing. In fact, I heard on his show on Friday to wait and watch Wilson be the dark horse MVP candidate because of Mahomes "off game" where he played exactly like he wanted him to and threw 2 TDs and no picks.

I understand its his job to be provocative - I've been in a similar business too, but you can't be ignorant or stupid.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:12 PM 12-15-2018
DJ in for Sutton :-)
[Reply]
Iconic 01:15 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
DJ had a good career, but I disagree with Cowherd that he's a HOF guy.
Yeah I was actually shocked when he said that. I don't think DJ ever makes the HOF
[Reply]
lcarus 01:27 PM 12-15-2018
I hope we sign him. Our defense is a dumpster fire. If it doesn't help things, so what?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up