ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DJ turned down coach job w/KC, wants to resign
rabblerouser 09:25 AM 12-15-2018

Whoever titled this video is an idiot...
[Reply]
threebag 10:38 AM 12-15-2018
Yeah he needs to be with us
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:40 AM 12-15-2018
The way I look at it, our secondary was clueless Thursday night. Berry was there to straighten them out.

Well, our ILBs have been lost all season. So maybe DJ is the guy they need to teach them how to play in this defense.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:43 AM 12-15-2018
Also, Cowherd needs to find a way to kill himself as soon as he possibly can.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:47 AM 12-15-2018
I’d love to have DJ as a LB coach. But not a player
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:49 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Now you are jaded like me. This fucking franchise.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:50 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
:-)

Pretty much this, not sure how but assisted suicide is a thing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:51 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
The reason I'd take a flyer is that he knows the defense and hasn't played a ton this year so he should be fresh. I get that he's old. I get that he faded last season. But for a short burst of time I think he can improve the position.
Most definitely this
[Reply]
chinaski 10:51 AM 12-15-2018
Sign him for the rest of the year, with the caveat that he is on the coaching staff next year. He would be a HUGE asset as a coach.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:05 AM 12-15-2018
What position does he want to resign from?
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:15 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Sign him for the rest of the year, with the caveat that he is on the coaching staff next year. He would be a HUGE asset as a coach.
I’d be ok with this. I mean bringing back the glory days has kinda been our thing this year ( Parker, Zombo, and Sharknado). I think we might even sign Spiller this week and cut him. So why not bring back DJ
[Reply]
notorious 11:17 AM 12-15-2018
Really dumb to turn down a coaching job under Reid. It’s like the golden stamp of approval in the NFL.

Besides, after Sutton dies in 7 years we will need a new defensive coordinator.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:23 AM 12-15-2018
If you can play Berry for a half after almost 2 seasons of not playing, you can find a way to use DJ. He literally can't be any worse, and he's a general on the field and an inspiration to the players. Get him and Berry out there together, and I bet this defense at the very least improves...which is what you want to see. He won't make them top 10, but we'd get a few more stops and that may very well be enough.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:29 AM 12-15-2018
Can't be any worse than what we have, and since Bob won't simplify his dumb ass scheme, DJ could at least get players in the right position pre-snap.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:32 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Really dumb to turn down a coaching job under Reid. It’s like a the golden stamp of approval in the NFL.
THIS! Like most here, I think he has a future in coaching. Despite him trying to play for the Raiders, I'll take him back as a coach.

Players always have a hard time knowing when its over. No one has picked up DJ for a reason. Lots of teams need ILB help, not just us. DJ is not even been worked out by teams. He needs to wake up to reality. He has pushed back as long as he can but, no one can stop ageing.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:35 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Really dumb to turn down a coaching job under Reid. It’s like a the golden stamp of approval in the NFL.

Besides, after Sutton dies in 7 years we will need a new defensive coordinator.
:-)

That’s funny. It would be funnier if it were actually outrageous.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up