ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DJ turned down coach job w/KC, wants to resign
rabblerouser 09:25 AM 12-15-2018

Whoever titled this video is an idiot...
[Reply]
oldman 10:04 AM 12-15-2018
I'm a DJ fan, so I'd be all in on him coaching our ILBs since Mr. Lanier isn't interested.
[Reply]
FAX 10:07 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
I'm a DJ fan, so I'd be all in on him coaching our ILBs since Mr. Lanier isn't interested.
DJ would be an asset just helping them with film study.

FAX
[Reply]
oldman 10:08 AM 12-15-2018
Indeed.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:09 AM 12-15-2018
DJ needs to get his ass in here and coach the LB's, they need some serious Tutelage.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:11 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Oh and it would be sweet for him to be on the team when we win the Super Bowl!
Will he live that long?.....will any of us?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:14 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
The reason I'd take a flyer is that he knows the defense and hasn't played a ton this year so he should be fresh. I get that he's old. I get that he faded last season. But for a short burst of time I think he can improve the position.
This. X10000000
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:14 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
DJ needs to get his ass in here and coach the LB's, they need some serious Tutelage.
Kick the tires, show the ropes...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:15 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Super slow to the flat, too.

Think about this, though, Mr. gblowfish ... we need some-damn-body on defense telling dudes where to line up and what to watch for. A statue with those skills might actually help this defense against the run.

FAX
That's kind of how I feel. Won't be slower than Ragland. Even if he gets run over, Ragland can't tackle either. If he's causing the same problems Ragland did at the very least he can provide leadership out there. Worst case, we get lb depth and a guy who helps us scout a critical game vs Oakland.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:16 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Few things in life are guaranteed. But I guarantee you that DJ and Colon had set up that question about the Pats in advance.

DJ had his "quarterback of the defense" speech all warmed up and ready to go.

FAX
It's good stuff, too...
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:17 AM 12-15-2018
In a heartbeat. Clearly the players on this defense don't listen to the coaches(and maybe they shouldn't)but do listen to vet leaders(see Berry, Eric). At the least DJ could help get these idiots in correct positions
[Reply]
old_geezer 10:17 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
speed bump is still better then the Daytona Speedway! lol
This is actually a pretty good analogy. I would take him over Zombo in a heartbeat (and he can't be much worse than Ragman).
[Reply]
srvy 10:27 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Nope. You guys have short memories. DJ got run over in the playoffs last year. Watch the second half of the Titans playoff game. DJ is a speed bump except for one good play where he got to Mariota on a blitz. And Triplett overturned that.
Yep I remember.

DJ is done he is just to prideful to except that yet.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:28 AM 12-15-2018
I'd sign him and let him backup the others until he's ready to coach. His presence alone would inspire the defense especially with Berry back.
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:36 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Nah. He's done.
he cannot be worse then the 2 we have right now. They make NO plays DJ while might be done, will make a play every now and again. Hitchens and Ragland make 0 plays.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:37 AM 12-15-2018
It’s pretty clear that he’d just like the opportunity to go along for the ride. I’d sign him.

He can be a player, but primarily a coach for the starters. The entire defense obviously needs better coaching.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up