ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DPI with 8 seconds left? Ignored OPI with 4 seconds left?
BlackOp 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
This, my friends...is how you truly control the outcome of a game.

Choo CHoo...welcome to the LA Express. 5 weeks in a row (and counting) the refs have gifted the Chargers.

Funny, I went to few other teams TNF game threads. EVERY ONE of them were talking how rigged this was...

I prepared myself after the Rams game...so not really shocked. NFL doesn't care if you think it's rigged or not..

Two nationally televised Chargers games in 3 weeks...and both have had controversial officiating that led directly to Chargers points.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:04 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Chris on RGR actually had a great point on the ticky-tack DPI call in the end zone at the end - where Scandrick grabbed the WR's hand. Just let him catch it (which he probably doesn't) and shove him out of bounds before he comes down. There's no need to go grabbing at his damn hands.

God it pissed me off how late the ref threw that flag though. It's like he waited to see if the receiver caught the ball.

I swear all that was because of Rivers throwing a fit.
Because he's panicking. He got pushed off and his first thought is catch back up and break it up.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:05 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Just remember one fact...

There were two controversial calls with less than 10 seconds left that both favored the LAC.

There will a lot of media "hit pieces" this week... designed to convince you not to believe your eyes...and this loss was the Chiefs fault. They will try to shift focus from the last 10 seconds...where the game was "officially" decided.
Why call holding on the first play of LAC's final drive and set them back to 1st and 20?
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:13 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Why call holding on the first play of LAC's final drive and set them back to 1st and 20?
This thread is dedicated to the final 10 seconds of the game...where the officials dictated the final outcome in that span.

The three most controversial calls/no calls (ones that led to points) came from the SJ/BJ officials in the exact same part of the field.

As I pointed out earlier, Lee Dyer threw that PI flag... and he was the BJ in last years Raiders game with all the late flags with no time on the clock.

Line Judge/Linesman have different responsibilities...(Holding).

The entire crew didn't screw the Chiefs late..Lee Dyer did. Remember his name...he deserves to be pointed out. He's a freaking sales manager...not a lawyer/doctor.
[Reply]
Hydrae 04:15 PM 12-14-2018
I certainly do not buy into any of this conspiracy crap but that was a rough game last night. Even when the calls were going our way on a TD drive I was not happy. Then the crap at the end. :-)

After that game was the first time I truly had the thought "the damned refs are taking the fun out of watching football." Has nothing to do with whether they are trying to influence the outcome. But they need to leave that laundry in their pockets and let these guys play the game. No team can get into a rhythm when every other play they have to stop and wait for the refs to congregate to determine what foul may have been committed.
[Reply]
TEX 04:34 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
What are these "two" calls dipshit? It was one pass inference on us and no call helmet to helmet on us that they didn't call.
Dude, you need to stop. BlackOp made some decent points and has a history of doing so on this subject. All you seem to be able to do is call him names. So you should just call him, "Daddy," because he owns you on this one.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:44 PM 12-14-2018
Does anyone have access to NFL rewind or all 22. If so, can you pinpoint which ref threw that flag on Sorenson? Dyer is the BJ so he would be in the back...in the center.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 04:52 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Does anyone have access to NFL rewind or all 22. If so, can you pinpoint which ref threw that flag on Sorenson? Dyer is the BJ so he would be in the back...in the center.
I don’t recall off hand, but I think I remember someone in the game thread saying the BJ threw the flag. I could be wrong though.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:10 PM 12-14-2018
Looks like he likes making controversial, game altering calls....he lives in Tennessee and called one for Tennessee.

"Dyer is the name that should stick out to SU football fans as he was involved in one of the most controversial plays in Orange history.

He made the disputed pass interference call on Sept 5, 1998 at the Carrier Dome as Syracuse barely lost to Tennessee 34-33."
[Reply]
TRR 05:53 PM 12-14-2018
I’m not a conspiracy theorist but this game had that WWE feeling from the VERY beginning. While I don’t think the NFL cares about who ultimately wins, I do believe they have an agenda, and want close games particularly Nationally televised games like Thursday night. It felt like the Refs/NFL didn’t want the Chiefs to pull away last night especially when they went up two TD’s under five minutes.

I don’t know if I’m jaded with all the comebacks against KC in the past but as soon as the Chargers started driving down 14 under 4 or 5 minutes you could almost turn off the game and feel confident you knew what was going to occur. From the penalties to burying KC deep with a penalty before KC’s last terrible offensive drive.

There’s a lot of blame to go around. I didn’t expect much from the team this year and Mahomes has been a blast to watch. I hate saying this though...the defense is SO BAD it takes all the fun out of watching Mahomes and the offense go to work. I mean SOOOO BAAAAD from the very beginning. With all that said...I can’t help but think there was a larger agenda at hand last night. Similar to the Rams game in the sense that everyone wanted a high scoring, high flying game. And guess what they got.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:06 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Bullshit. He did catch it though.
Yeah, he did push off, but that is almost never called these days.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:09 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yeah, he did push off, but that is almost never called these days.
Ya, because playing by the rules is sooooooo cliche.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:09 PM 12-14-2018
Might have been nice as a makeup for the ticky tack DPI call on a most likely uncatchable ball - which ALSO had OPI on the play.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:12 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by bsroyals54:
Bigger question, why does this team turn into Alex Smith
^false narrative^

The common denominator are the coaches.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:09 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You can't call DPI on a play the WR pushes off, then ignore an obvious OPI on the game deciding play and expect me to take the results seriously. **** what this garbage has become. Unwatchable trash.
This.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:12 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Only time I've felt the refs were actually pushing the game one way or the other was that 1st quarter against the Rams.
So, you think that's the ONLY time they've ever done that?

Or is it just the most obvious that you can recall off the top of your head?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up