ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DPI with 8 seconds left? Ignored OPI with 4 seconds left?
BlackOp 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
This, my friends...is how you truly control the outcome of a game.

Choo CHoo...welcome to the LA Express. 5 weeks in a row (and counting) the refs have gifted the Chargers.

Funny, I went to few other teams TNF game threads. EVERY ONE of them were talking how rigged this was...

I prepared myself after the Rams game...so not really shocked. NFL doesn't care if you think it's rigged or not..

Two nationally televised Chargers games in 3 weeks...and both have had controversial officiating that led directly to Chargers points.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:14 PM 12-14-2018
Only time I've felt the refs were actually pushing the game one way or the other was that 1st quarter against the Rams.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:15 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Shocking our PA Denver "friend" is here to break down our loss!
Be honest, I've been here every week... this just stands out because it's only your third loss. Not really breaking down the loss so much, just participating in the banter around what was or wasn't called.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:16 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I suggest you hunker down and buy more Chiefs apparel...you are a NFL 'dream fan".
Haven't bought apparel in years.

You are a clueless fucking idiot that spouts off nonsense who can't prove anything. So go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:29 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Only time I've felt the refs were actually pushing the game one way or the other was that 1st quarter against the Rams.
I felt like the Sorenson penalty last night was completely bogus and pushing the game toward not being a blowout. 3rd and long - it sure seems like the refs were determined to call someone for defensive holding or a similar automatic first down penalty.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:31 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I felt like the Sorenson penalty last night was completely bogus and pushing the game toward not being a blowout. 3rd and long - it sure seems like the refs were determined to call someone for defensive holding or a similar automatic first down penalty.
Yeah, that penalty was ridiculous. TD to get within 1 was legit though based on the replays I've seen.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:32 PM 12-14-2018
There was a blatant push off on the DPI. If LA didn't convert on that 4th and 7 earlier, no doubt a "late flag" would have been thrown.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:33 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yeah, that penalty was ridiculous. TD to get within 1 was legit though based on the replays I've seen.
Bullshit. He did catch it though.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:43 PM 12-14-2018
Chris on RGR actually had a great point on the ticky-tack DPI call in the end zone at the end - where Scandrick grabbed the WR's hand. Just let him catch it (which he probably doesn't) and shove him out of bounds before he comes down. There's no need to go grabbing at his damn hands.

God it pissed me off how late the ref threw that flag though. It's like he waited to see if the receiver caught the ball.

I swear all that was because of Rivers throwing a fit.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:43 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Haven't bought apparel in years.

You are a clueless ****ing idiot that spouts off nonsense who can't prove anything. So go **** yourself.
Once again...no quality rebuttal...just name calling.

People who do this have no real opinion...go watch NFL network and come back and repeat whatever they tell you.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:44 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Chris on RGR actually had a great point on the ticky-tack DPI call in the end zone at the end - where Scandrick grabbed the WR's hand. Just let him catch it (which he probably doesn't) and shove him out of bounds before he comes down. There's no need to go grabbing at his damn hands.

God it pissed me off how late the ref threw that flag though. It's like he waited to see if the receiver caught the ball.
That was Fuller.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:45 PM 12-14-2018
Right. I get them mixed up.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:52 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Once again...no quality rebuttal...just name calling.

People who do this have no real opinion...go watch NFL network and come back and repeat whatever they tell you.
It's funny he calls you you an idiot yet...is it some weird coincidence how often you've been right about all of this?

You're right as much as someone trying to predict the WWE is, just because something is fake doesn't mean you can guess what they're going to do 100% of the time.
[Reply]
scho63 03:27 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RickObie:
If you truly believe it’s rigged you need to stop watching - why why would the NFL want the Chargers to get HFA and have everyone watch the. Play in front of 20k fans at a soccer stadium - come on - face it our defense sucks and it has for years.
:-):-):-)

Rigged it is not- full of bad refs it is
[Reply]
bsroyals54 03:33 PM 12-14-2018
Bigger question, why does this team turn into Alex Smith STILL when they have a lead late in games.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:44 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's funny he calls you you an idiot yet...is it some weird coincidence how often you've been right about all of this?
Well...that's why he's mad. I'm mad. Everyone who likes football should be mad...

It's taken a few years to wrap my head around that what I was indoctrinated into as a kid (NFL) is a ruse...and has always been.

It's gotten to the point where you have to hope the officials "let" your team win...and the criteria for this is ratings and market share.

What happened last night and in the Rams game isn't any different than what happened in the Jags/Patriots ACFCC. That game was decided due to ratings and a fear of Bortles in the SB.

It's no longer about the sport...it's about executives looking to maximize profits via network contracts. The NFL has become too big/bloated. It's a billion dollar mega-corporation...and like all others with this much power starts to appeal to the lowest common denominator. They view their consumer base as gullible and easily manipulated...

Network contracts and overt greed have taken front seat to the sport element.

If you think this is bad...just wait until the Raiders move to Vegas. TWO teams in KCs division with new stadiums/markets.

Anyway, this match-up was the final test. I didn't know if PM carried enough advertising weight against the LA agenda...he doesn't.

He was the only reason I was even watching this year...enjoy the rest of the season. Dont get too upset when KC gets bounced early due to another officiating fiasco...it's just "entertainment" after all.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up