ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DPI with 8 seconds left? Ignored OPI with 4 seconds left?
BlackOp 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
This, my friends...is how you truly control the outcome of a game.

Choo CHoo...welcome to the LA Express. 5 weeks in a row (and counting) the refs have gifted the Chargers.

Funny, I went to few other teams TNF game threads. EVERY ONE of them were talking how rigged this was...

I prepared myself after the Rams game...so not really shocked. NFL doesn't care if you think it's rigged or not..

Two nationally televised Chargers games in 3 weeks...and both have had controversial officiating that led directly to Chargers points.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:57 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
"Sports Entertainment". I half expected The Macho Man to run out of the crowd and chair shot Houston on the final play.
Impossible, he's been dead a long time.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:32 PM 12-14-2018
Everyone is seizing on that helmet to helmet - solely because Rivers got up and threw a hissy fit. If that's Mahomes he maybe gestures to the ref a little, then goes back to the huddle. And the announcers and pundits forget all about it.

It's bullshit. It was a bang bang play where Rivers was still trying to gain yardage. O'Daniel led with his shoulder and happened to bump helmets.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:35 PM 12-14-2018
Shocking our PA Denver "friend" is here to break down our loss!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:37 PM 12-14-2018
Never attribute malice to that which can be explained by incompetence.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:41 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Everyone is seizing on that helmet to helmet - solely because Rivers got up and threw a hissy fit. If that's Mahomes he maybe gestures to the ref a little, then goes back to the huddle. And the announcers and pundits forget all about it.

It's bullshit. It was a bang bang play where Rivers was still trying to gain yardage. O'Daniel led with his shoulder and happened to bump helmets.
That's how I saw it. O'Daniel didn't lead with his helmet....he lead with his shoulder.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:45 PM 12-14-2018
The lesson is Mahomes should have thrown a fit on the last play against the Ravens before the FG in OT - which was much worse. Maybe then we get some makeup calls.
[Reply]
ARROW2 01:58 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
The tin foil crew is in rare form.

4 penalties against SD in the first half on KC's TD drive.

SD's last drive started with a 10 yard holding call against them setting up a 1st and 20. Yep, the refs sure were helping SD with that call.

No call on the hit on Rivers. If they wanted to rig the game that was the call they would have made.

Officiating is poor. End of story.

Got mostly shoulder, helmets barely touched each other (not noticed until slow mo). FUCK THAT BITCH AND FUCK THE NFL for calling that BULLSHIT on the next play.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:59 PM 12-14-2018
You can't call DPI on a play the WR pushes off, then ignore an obvious OPI on the game deciding play and expect me to take the results seriously. Fuck what this garbage has become. Unwatchable trash.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:59 PM 12-14-2018
Just remember one fact...

There were two controversial calls with less than 10 seconds left that both favored the LAC.

There will a lot of media "hit pieces" this week... designed to convince you not to believe your eyes...and this loss was the Chiefs fault. They will try to shift focus from the last 10 seconds...where the game was "officially" decided.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:02 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

There were two controversial calls with less than 10 seconds left that both favored the LAC.
Amazing how that works with thousands of PSL's left to sell. ****ing WWNFL. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:04 PM 12-14-2018
Shocking that both LA games were largely decided by bogus calls...
[Reply]
RunKC 02:05 PM 12-14-2018

There will a lot of media "hit pieces" this week... designed to convince you not to believe you eyes...and this loss was the Chiefs fault.
What call stopped the Chargers from converting 4th down?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:07 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
What call stopped the Chargers from converting 4th down?
That's a good start...now find some other things that shift focus from the last 10 seconds.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:11 PM 12-14-2018
What are these "two" calls dipshit? It was one pass inference on us and no call helmet to helmet on us that they didn't call.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:13 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
What are these "two" calls dipshit? It was one pass inference on us and no call helmet to helmet on us that they didn't call.
I suggest you hunker down and buy more Chiefs apparel...you are a NFL 'dream fan".

Just so the facts are correct...Chargers WR pushed off for an uncatchable pass and the DB brushed his arm. THAT is what happened...you cant spin it. He wouldn't have caught it even if there wasn't a player within 3 feet on him.

As I posted in another thread...Chargers coming back 16 points against Pittsburgh was a 1-174 occurrence. Chargers coming back 14 in 5 minutes is 1-250. This happened within 2 game of each other...and both on National broadcasts.

Both had controversial officiating that led to Charger points..

Then this happened week 9...

Worst Call of Week 9: Why did officials let a questionable Chargers touchdown stand?

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/11/7/1...ouchdown-stand

Then an official getting fired in another Chargers game...

this blatantly missed false start in Week 6, that should have nullified a Chargers touchdown against the Browns, so glaring:

https://deadspin.com/the-nfl-actuall...ial-1830005164

Here is the play where they invent a OPI on Denver with :37 seconds left...Broncos had just reached FG range to potentially win the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...alled_for_opi/
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up