ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DPI with 8 seconds left? Ignored OPI with 4 seconds left?
BlackOp 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
This, my friends...is how you truly control the outcome of a game.

Choo CHoo...welcome to the LA Express. 5 weeks in a row (and counting) the refs have gifted the Chargers.

Funny, I went to few other teams TNF game threads. EVERY ONE of them were talking how rigged this was...

I prepared myself after the Rams game...so not really shocked. NFL doesn't care if you think it's rigged or not..

Two nationally televised Chargers games in 3 weeks...and both have had controversial officiating that led directly to Chargers points.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:28 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Because that soccer stadium is in LOS ANGELES.
Not about that soccer stadium, it's about the Chargers being able to fill up that huge new stadium and make the league a but ton of money.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:30 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
.this is going to cause a lot of controversy as the refs decided the game.
No it's not. People don't give a shit about the Chiefs.
[Reply]
bobbything 11:32 PM 12-13-2018
I just wanted to stop in to say that I approve of this thread. That call might be the worst (non) call for us of the year. Lost the game for us in the end.

Refs should be held accountable.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:32 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
No it's not. People don't give a shit about the Chiefs.
It's true they don't, hell a lot of fans with no horse in the race want Brees to win MVP.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:33 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Not about that soccer stadium, it's about the Chargers being able to fill up that huge new stadium and make the league a but ton of money.
Yes. See my post in the other thread. We're on the same page here.
[Reply]
TEX 11:33 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Can you point to these other quotes?
He already did point many out on a Chargers board when they played Denver. Many Chargers fans could not believe the breaks they were getting and many said that that seems like they have been getting them all year.

Now, can u just believe him, instead of spewing the the proverbiall, "Can you prove it" BS?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:36 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
He already did point many out on a Chargers board when they played Denver. Many Chargers fans could not believe the brakes they were getting and many said that that seems like they have been getting them all year.

Now, can u just believe him, instead of spewing the the proverbiall, "Can you prove it" BS?
I didn’t ask him to prove it nor did I doubt him. I don’t doubt they exist. But he was vague and was curious which threads and teams fans he was referring to so I asked for some of what he saw.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:37 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by RickObie:
If you truly believe it’s rigged you need to stop watching - why why would the NFL want the Chargers to get HFA and have everyone watch the. Play in front of 20k fans at a soccer stadium - come on - face it our defense sucks and it has for years.
Meh...I'm only watching because PMII is amazing. I'm not really upset tonight...I already knew this was coming.

I've been posting about it for weeks....months if you go back to winter.

It has nothing to do with their soccer stadium in Carson....it has EVERYTHING to do with moving into a 4 BILLION dollar stadium in a city that doesn't want you. A city that has 20 million people in it..

This is exactly the script the NFL has been pushing since January...and it's playing out like a movie.

If the last 10 seconds, tonight, hasn't convinced you...nothing will.

I'm just a fan that wants evenly officiated games...and sick of the Chiefs always being on the losing end of controversial situations.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:49 PM 12-13-2018
Meh...I'm only watching because PMII is amazing. I'm not really upset tonight...I already knew this was coming.

I've been posting about it for weeks....months if you go back to winter.

It has nothing to do with their soccer stadium in Carson....it has EVERYTHING to do with moving into a 4 BILLION dollar stadium in a city that doesn't want you. A city that has 20 million people in it..

This is exactly the script the NFL has been pushing since January...and it's playing out like a movie.

If the last 10 seconds, tonight, hasn't convinced you...nothing will.

I'm just a fan that wants evenly officiated games...and sick of the Chiefs always being on the losing end of controversial situations.
If they can just get the Chargers a Jets sized fan base out of this they'll be satisfied.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:58 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
The only thing stopping me from buying all the way into the conspiracy theories is I don't think the NFL is dumb enough to want an LA vs LA superbowl.
Really?

Article from Sept 4 :

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...for-2018-title
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:13 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Really?

Article from Sept 4 :

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...for-2018-title
So far, the 2018 Chiefs have been burned by the refs in in 3 of their 4 national games....the Bengals game got so out of control they didn't bother.

The NFL has spoken...the agenda doesn't include the Chiefs even with PMII.

This game was really the tell-tale for me...I had already checked out but because of morbid curiosity...wanted to see what lengths the NFL would go for the LA agenda. I thought screwing the Steelers on SNF should really have been the wake-up for people...they were 174-0-1 when leading by 16 points.

So yeah...not investing much interest in the rest of this season. I know how it ends.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:31 AM 12-14-2018
#1-#5 if we don't win next week unless we get help. Tonight's game while not "Critical" was very crucial. Then again, we showed tonight that home field for us doesn't matter much.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:33 AM 12-14-2018
So far, the 2018 Chiefs have been burned by the refs in in 3 of their 4 national games....the Bengals game got so out of control they didn't bother.

The NFL has spoken...the agenda doesn't include the Chiefs even with PMII.

This game was really the tell-tale for me...I had already checked out but because of morbid curiosity...wanted to see what lengths the NFL would go for the LA agenda. I thought screwing the Steelers on SNF should really have been the wake-up for people...they were 174-0-1 when leading by 16 points.

So yeah...not investing much interest in the rest of this season. I know how it ends.
It is rather conikidinkal when the Chargers pull out 2 road games in 3 weeks and basically defy a ton of history while doing so.

That being said, fuck Bob Sutton
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:35 AM 12-14-2018
Who would have ever thought that this game would have late, game deciding controversy favoring the Chargers?

Yahoo sports is already on it

Wild Chargers win filled with controversial calls in game's final moments

https://sports.yahoo.com/wild-charge...054710365.html

Touchdown vs. Chiefs Was an Officiating Mess

https://thebiglead.com/2018/12/13/lo...iciating-mess/
[Reply]
ping2000 12:40 AM 12-14-2018
Who would have ever thought that this game would have late, game deciding controversy favoring the Chargers?

Yahoo sports is already on it

Wild Chargers win filled with controversial calls in game's final moments

https://sports.yahoo.com/wild-charge...054710365.html

Touchdown vs. Chiefs Was an Officiating Mess

https://thebiglead.com/2018/12/13/lo...iciating-mess/
And it all means nothing. Sucks, but we always find new ways to shit in our pants in big games.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up