ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DPI with 8 seconds left? Ignored OPI with 4 seconds left?
BlackOp 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
This, my friends...is how you truly control the outcome of a game.

Choo CHoo...welcome to the LA Express. 5 weeks in a row (and counting) the refs have gifted the Chargers.

Funny, I went to few other teams TNF game threads. EVERY ONE of them were talking how rigged this was...

I prepared myself after the Rams game...so not really shocked. NFL doesn't care if you think it's rigged or not..

Two nationally televised Chargers games in 3 weeks...and both have had controversial officiating that led directly to Chargers points.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:52 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I can see that the way things fell this weekend sure do make the remaining games more interesting. The Chiefs at Seattle would have been a meaningless game had the Chiefs won. How much interest would that game have generated if Pat Mahomes only played a couple of series because they had HFA locked up? The league couldn't have that for their premier primetime matchup of the week on week 16. The Steelers beating the Patriots keeps the division hopes alive for the Steelers and has people watching to see if the Patriots actually have to play in the wild card round this year. And then the Rams lose to the Eagles keeping last year's Superbowl winner alive for another week. That's an awful lot of coincidences that benefit the league and viewer rates.
If Seattle had beat SF, they would have locked up the 5th seed with no chance of winning their division, so they definitely would have been resting their starters.

This way, the prime time SNF marquee match of the week has much more significance to postseason seeding in both conferences. Amazing coincidence?
[Reply]
-King- 09:12 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It costs $90 to park at Gillette Stadium.

$90

To ****ing PARK.

And they sell out every single week.

That money goes directly into Kraft's bank account.

How is the NFL saying "**** Robert Keaft?"

Kraft knows where his bread is buttered. He knows his team has to take a dive every now and again.

Like Clark Hunt, Kraft is a businessman who is a loyal soldier to the sheld that gives him billions every year.

Jesus, it's so simple, I don't know how or why people get so confused, unless they just don't WANT to believe it.

Because cognitive dissonance.
It cost a lot to park other places too. Don't see what that has to do anything? Did the league tell the Patriots that they'll rig the games but only if parking is kept under $90. Wasn't the parking still $90 in the other games the league rigged for the Patriots?

So why was it okay to fuck over the Patriots and not have them win this week?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 09:18 AM 12-17-2018
If Seattle had beat SF, they would have locked up the 5th seed with no chance of winning their division, so they definitely would have been resting their starters.

This way, the prime time SNF marquee match of the week has much more significance to postseason seeding in both conferences. Amazing coincidence?
Interesting. You must make millions sports betting with all this information. I get you can tell us what teams the league will have win and lose next week huh?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mecca 10:51 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
It cost a lot to park other places too. Don't see what that has to do anything? Did the league tell the Patriots that they'll rig the games but only if parking is kept under $90. Wasn't the parking still $90 in the other games the league rigged for the Patriots?

So why was it okay to fuck over the Patriots and not have them win this week?
Posted via Mobile Device
Cause the Steelers losing that game basically fucks them out of the playoffs. I don't think the league accounted for Roethlisberger going pussy and a kicker falling down in Oakland.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:56 AM 12-17-2018

What team has ever rested their starters for two weeks? That shit doesn't happen.
[Reply]
OlineDline 11:00 AM 12-17-2018

[Reply]
-King- 11:04 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Cause the Steelers losing that game basically fucks them out of the playoffs. I don't think the league accounted for Roethlisberger going pussy and a kicker falling down in Oakland.
What? Even if they lost that game the Steelers would have still been in the wildcard hunt and the Patriots would have come closer to a 1st round bye. Wouldn't that be the best solution for both the Steelers and Patriots? I mean...why would Kraft be paying all that bribe money and mob money and be okay with possibly losing the top 2 seeds in what may be the last year of Brady's prime?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mecca 11:07 AM 12-17-2018
What? Even if they lost that game the Steelers would have still been in the wildcard hunt and the Patriots would have come closer to a 1st round bye. Wouldn't that be the best solution for both the Steelers and Patriots? I mean...why would Kraft be paying all that bribe money and mob money and be okay with possibly losing the top 2 seeds in what may be the last year of Brady's prime?
Posted via Mobile Device
Cause the Steelers ownership doesn't have obvious and known mob ties man...we can joke and say Kraft does, that isn't really known, the Steelers actually do have them.
[Reply]
-King- 11:11 AM 12-17-2018
Cause the Steelers ownership doesn't have obvious and known mob ties man...we can joke and say Kraft does, that isn't really known, the Steelers actually do have them.
Seeing as the Steelers are the 2nd most penalized team in the league, you think the mob will whack some of the refs for fucking them over so much this year?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mecca 11:14 AM 12-17-2018
Seeing as the Steelers are the 2nd most penalized team in the league, you think the mob will whack some of the refs for fucking them over so much this year?
Posted via Mobile Device
It's not about number of penalties it's about situations and games.

The Pats rarely get penalized do you think that they just randomly got 14 penalties one day?
[Reply]
-King- 11:17 AM 12-17-2018

The Pats rarely get penalized do you think that they just randomly got 14 penalties one day?
Your second sentence contradicts your first.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
OlineDline 12:07 PM 12-17-2018

It is easily the best explanation.

It could also be that the crew called a game a certain way and one team committed a lot of penalties.

That's one explanation that seems simple.

I mean, conspiracy is there as well...that's a bit more complex, but sure.

I'll go with football.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:34 PM 12-17-2018
How come the mob let the Steelers be the worst franchise in the NFL from 1933 to 1970?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:40 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
How come the mob let the Steelers be the worst franchise in the NFL from 1933 to 1970?
Too busy running numbers and selling coke. Once the FBI invented crack and sold it in the inner cities, the mobs racket dried up and they had to go back to the Steelers.

Duh.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:16 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by OlineDline:
A heel brace with Haglund support?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up