ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DPI with 8 seconds left? Ignored OPI with 4 seconds left?
BlackOp 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
This, my friends...is how you truly control the outcome of a game.

Choo CHoo...welcome to the LA Express. 5 weeks in a row (and counting) the refs have gifted the Chargers.

Funny, I went to few other teams TNF game threads. EVERY ONE of them were talking how rigged this was...

I prepared myself after the Rams game...so not really shocked. NFL doesn't care if you think it's rigged or not..

Two nationally televised Chargers games in 3 weeks...and both have had controversial officiating that led directly to Chargers points.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:48 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Can't sit here and bitch about getting shafted when they missed a ton of calls against KC too. There was a stretch of a bunch of ticky-tack calls against LA followed by no-calls for worse by KC. The NFL didn't gift shit, the Chiefs just fucking blew the game.
last sentence-true.

But every football fan knows that the NFL refs SUCK. It must change. The integrity of the game is at stake.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:01 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
last sentence-true.

But every football fan knows that the NFL refs SUCK. It must change. The integrity of the game is at stake.
:-)

the NFL sold any 'tegrity this game had long ago for billions of TV dollars and ad revenue.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:48 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
So why has the NFL not been exposed as a sham?
Why do you think everything is done to deflect from refs? They aren't allowed to speak about anything, coaches and players aren't allowed to mention them.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:32 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why do you think everything is done to deflect from refs? They aren't allowed to speak about anything, coaches and players aren't allowed to mention them.
Could you imagine if that weren't the case... the whining would be 10X worse than around here.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:34 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Could you imagine if that weren't the case... the whining would be 10X worse than around here.
Good, if I really am suppose to believe that they aren't doing shit on purpose. Then everyone of them sucks balls, if anyone here was as bad at their job as the refs are we'd all get fired.

There was a time where they you know let them play and didn't call a billion flags we are now where every game has a ton of flags what changed?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:56 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think accountability is a good thing. Show them the clip of Sorensons phantom hold and ask what he did here to get a flag. Show them Williams OPI and ask why they dont believe that is OPI. Seems reasonable.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:00 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I think accountability is a good thing. Show them the clip of Sorensons phantom hold and ask what he did here to get a flag. Show them Williams OPI and ask why they dont believe that is OPI. Seems reasonable.
Just need an owner with balls and fuck you money ala Cuban. Chunt doesn't have one of those.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:07 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Chris on RGR actually had a great point on the ticky-tack DPI call in the end zone at the end - where Scandrick grabbed the WR's hand. Just let him catch it (which he probably doesn't) and shove him out of bounds before he comes down. There's no need to go grabbing at his damn hands.

God it pissed me off how late the ref threw that flag though. It's like he waited to see if the receiver caught the ball.

I swear all that was because of Rivers throwing a fit.
Even worse than how long it took to throw it, watch the ref, he wasn’t even looking at contact, his eyes were only focused on the ball.
And then watch how excited he was to throw that flag, he couldn’t even get to it he was so excited, to throw it, I bet he came in his pants just thinking about it. Dude was so excited he fumbled for 10 seconds to get the flag out.
So rigged it’s not even debatable.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:18 PM 12-15-2018
Conspiracy or not, this year has not been a good one for NFL officiating.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:39 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Conspiracy or not, this year has not been a good one for NFL officiating.
x infinity
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 03:04 PM 12-15-2018
I'd like BlackOp to set forth the conspiracy level hierarchy. Does LA trump the Drew Brees never winning an MVP storyline? I assume the Steelers are always successful because of the Jesuit connection. Do Jesuits trump Los Angeles? How exactly does this work?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:36 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I'd like BlackOp to set forth the conspiracy level hierarchy. Does LA trump the Drew Brees never winning an MVP storyline? I assume the Steelers are always successful because of the Jesuit connection. Do Jesuits trump Los Angeles? How exactly does this work?
The Steelers are successful because of the Rooney family's ties to the mob.

Shit, I thought anyone who knows anything about pro football knew that.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:42 PM 12-15-2018
Bullshit rabble. Bullshit.

The Chargers' defense got flagged for barely touching people on the last drive KC scored on. There was the Bosa penalty for a 15-yard facemask that never actually happened, he was engaged with the O-lineman. There was the 5-yard Defensive holding call on King that was ticky-tack bullshit. Then there was the defensive holding call on McGill that was even more horseshit than the King call. There was actually a 3rd defensive holding call on Brown on that drive.

The Chiefs' defense got away with a shitload of penalties on the Chargers' drive prior to that one, which ended up making it look like they were handing KC the game instead of the other way around. The Chiefs clearly had two helmet-to-helmets go uncalled, and especially ludicrous was the one on Rivers. They had defensive holding go uncalled.

The Chargers' next drive, they scored in easy fashion because the defense sucks. The lone penalty called for holding against Nelson was 100% legitimate and should have been called every single day of the week.

The Chargers' final drive, they also marched down the field easily because the defense sucks, even getting out of a holding penalty that made it 1st and 20 because the Chiefs safeties can't cover anyone and gave up a 31 yard gain. Three defenders within 4 yards of the receiver and none can play the ball. The only penalty against KC on that drive was for DPI against Fuller because he absolutely, without doubt, held Williams' hand down so he couldn't go up with it to catch the ball. That is a penalty every single fucking time in the NFL, especially in such an obvious spot. Crying about that penalty is retarded.

The only call you have any reason to cry about is on the TD when Williams clearly pushed off to gain separation and then also bobbled the ball which led to not securing possession before going out of bounds. That wasn't a catch and it should have been OPI to boot. One missed call amongst all the other missed calls in this game doesn't lead me to some big fucking conspiracy theory.

You can argue timing all you fucking want, it has nothing to do with it. The only timing involved was how fucking terrible the Chiefs' defense was in the final 5 minutes of that game. You should be calling for Sutton's head. You should be calling for every player in that secondary to be cut asap. You should absolutely not chalk this up to some mafia conspiracy.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:01 PM 12-15-2018
This Chiefs secondary is embarrassing bad. It sucks because the rest of this team is really damn good but the DB’s are gonna cost us a chance at a superbowl. Smart teams know to just keep the game close and beat this secondary at the end of ballgames.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:03 PM 12-15-2018
I'll say it again, NFL officials call everything they see, but only see what they want.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up