ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 45
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
58-4ever 02:15 PM 12-14-2018
Great run game, but Pete won't be able to help himself by going to the pass when he gets down by 10. That's what we need to do. Quiet the crowd quickly, and rush the living daylights out of RW3
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:17 PM 12-14-2018
Wilson is at his best down in the 4th quarter. Sutton is primed for another collapse.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:19 PM 12-14-2018
Asshole Andy needs to try and keep scoring this game because if Seattle is within 1 score they are winning late in the 4th.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 02:23 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Asshole Andy needs to try and keep scoring this game because if Seattle is within 2 scores they are winning late in the 4th.
FYP
[Reply]
notorious 02:24 PM 12-14-2018
I feel a lot better going into the 4th quarter 7 down than 7 up. How sad is that?
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:26 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
I feel a lot better going into the 4th quarter 7 down than 7 up. How sad is that?
It's just the opposite of in the 90s we all wanted our defense on the field instead of the offense. Had a better shot at scoring.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:27 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Not only do I agree, I'll raise you one. 1 minute left in the game. Down 4 with the ball or up 4 playing defense?

Right, me to.
[Reply]
Best22 02:28 PM 12-14-2018
We blew a 17 point 4th quarter lead against Oakland

Mahomes came out firing, put team on his back, and drove down the field for the winning score. One of his best moments this season. Roethlisberger couldn’t even carry his team like that

Our best hope to close out games is to ATTACK. Mahomes doesn’t comprehend how to “preserve” a lead, he can only BUILD ON ONE! Let him
[Reply]
gold_and_red 02:30 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
We blew a 17 point 4th quarter lead against Oakland

Mahomes came out firing, put team on his back, and drove down the field for the winning score. One of his best moments this season. Roethlisberger couldn’t even carry his team like that

Our best hope to close out games is to ATTACK. Mahomes doesn’t comprehend how to “preserve” a lead, he can only BUILD ON ONE! Let him
Oh yeah, forgot that the D almost blew the Oakland game too.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:35 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So all of you are counting out Mahomes? You don't have faith that he'll go out and put up 30 plus if needed?

He's failed once in a do or die situation, and that was because his arm was hit as he threw. He's simultaneously the ultimate competitor and ultimate talent, and he's nails when it gets desperate. Last night they felt like they had the game wrapped up. I don't get the sense that there was an urgency to move the ball on the last posession. Or an urgency throughout the game in general. They thought they were in control.

There will be urgency next week. They will treat it like a playoff game. Don't be pussies. We're not asking Alex Smith to go win in Pittsburgh here.
It's a team game. I have faith in all of our Pro Bowl players especially Mahomes but the rest of the team, not so much.
[Reply]
bricks 02:36 PM 12-14-2018
Asshole Andy needs to try and keep scoring this game because if Seattle is within 1 score they are winning late in the 4th.
What he needs to do is prevent the team from getting the ball back with plenty of time left on the clock to allow for a score.

Because Christ for the love of God we ain’t stopping the other team from scoring on the final drive of the game. Especially if it is a playoff team. I have no faith in the defense to hold up.

This isn’t the first time Andy has allowed Rivers time to score and win the game. Andy can’t learn for **** sakes how to manage a game the right way. He doesn’t have that in his DNA or profile and that is why he will never be a champion.
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:38 PM 12-14-2018
Team is not gonna lose to the Raiders because they are to talented. Gonna get their dicks kicked by the Seahags though because Andy and Bob. Can only hope Chargers drop a game.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:09 PM 12-14-2018
Chiefs will be 5th seed after Seattle game.
Travel and do their normal Houdini trick and disappear from the playoffs in first round.
Why? Because Andy, Bob and Chiefs
[Reply]
TEX 07:48 PM 12-14-2018
Team is not gonna lose to the Raiders because they are to talented. Gonna get their dicks kicked by the Seahags though because Andy and Bob. Can only hope Chargers drop a game.
Yep. Primed to clinch the 5th seed now. Then done.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:54 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
And our defense could not stop the University of Kansas offense the way it is playing.

Mahomes and the offense will put up 28-35 points....Seattle will score 40 and win.

No faith in the defense right now. Worst defense in the League with the worst DC and it is not even close.

Sutton is a complete idiot.
How many times have they scored 40 this season??

Looks like once against the 9ers.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 45
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up