Page 8 of 45
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
Why Not? 12:09 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So all of you are counting out Mahomes? You don't have faith that he'll go out and put up 30 plus if needed?

He's failed once in a do or die situation, and that was because his arm was hit as he threw. He's simultaneously the ultimate competitor and ultimate talent, and he's nails when it gets desperate. Last night they felt like they had the game wrapped up. I don't get the sense that there was an urgency to move the ball on the last posession. Or an urgency throughout the game in general. They thought they were in control.

There will be urgency next week. They will treat it like a playoff game. Don't be pussies. We're not asking Alex Smith to go win in Pittsburgh here.
I have 100% faith in Patrick Mahomes. Sadly, it's cancelled out by the 0% faith I have in Andy Reid and Buttons
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:12 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:
Most Seahawk fans are also chocking this one up as a loss. It most likely wont mean anything to us. I personally feel like we can win that one due to the night game magic at the Clink.

Sorry for your tough loss last night, Brutal!

Nice to see you Joe!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:19 PM 12-14-2018
This game will likely mean nothing to Seattle but everything to the Chiefs, and most of you are still chalking it up as a loss. Unbelievable level of cowardice.

Take away a couple bogus penalties last night and we're celebrating a division title and everybody's ecstatic about Super Bowl possibilities. Laughable.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 12:27 PM 12-14-2018
Don't get me wrong, they can easily lose this game, and any team that runs well is a concern for KC. But the Chiefs will have 10 days to prepare and get some key players healthy.

Question for you: Do you think Seattle's rushing total is partly due to having to lean on the run game disproportionately? Or is this exactly what they want to be?
This is the formula they want, remember we have a schottenheimer rbbc
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:27 PM 12-14-2018
I'm not sure why people think this game will mean nothing to Seattle.

1. Let's not assume they automatically go on the road against a division opponent and win less than a month after beating that opponent. Seattle is and should be favored but not even by a TD. Anything can happen. But, okay. Let's say Seattle wins:

2. Week 16. You're not tuning your guys down two weeks in a row. Week 17? Sure. But not yet.

3. Seattle will make the playoffs. Seattle has a Super Bowl winning coach and QB. Their goal will be to win the Super Bowl. They have an opportunity, at home, to deal a significant blow to a team that would be a threat to beat them in a Super Bowl matchup. You don't think they're going to play hard?
[Reply]
Best22 12:30 PM 12-14-2018
Even if it’s “meaningless” Seattle will still come to play. These guys get paid big bucks to perform week in and week out (even the Raiders). Carroll won’t let his guys rest, he always has his guys on edge.

Biggest game of the season.
[Reply]
Spott 12:34 PM 12-14-2018
Just realized this game is on Sunday night. We definitely aren’t winning next week.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:41 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I'm not sure why people think this game will mean nothing to Seattle.

1. Let's not assume they automatically go on the road against a division opponent and win less than a month after beating that opponent. Seattle is and should be favored but not even by a TD. Anything can happen. But, okay. Let's assume Seattle wins:

2. Week 16. You're not tuning your guys down two weeks in a row. Week 17? Sure. But not yet.

3. Seattle will make the playoffs. Seattle has a Super Bowl winning coach and QB. Their goal will be to win the Super Bowl. They have an opportunity, at home, to deal a significant blow to a team that would be a threat to beat them in a Super Bowl matchup. You don't think they're going to play hard?
That's your idea of motivation? Really? Give me a break.

They'll be motivated to play well because it's a night game vs a good team and MVP candidate. But teams take it to another level of motivation when they "need" the win. And I'll take my chances with a desperate Mahomes and a full game of Eric Berry.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:45 PM 12-14-2018

They'll be motivated to play well because it's a night game vs a good team and MVP candidate.
You literally posted in your last post that this game will likely mean nothing to Seattle and then give yet another reason they have for playing inspired. Look dude, I certainly hope you're right and the Chiefs win but I don't see it. I'll gladly post here and sing your praises next Sunday night if I'm wrong.
[Reply]
Blick 12:51 PM 12-14-2018
Will be interesting to see where we're at health wise.

Russell Wilson worries me a lot against this defense. They can run the ball like the Ravens, but he's a million times better than Lamar Jackson. Wilson has that same quality that Mahomes has with his ability to extend plays and make things happen when they're not there.

Seattle is a bad matchup for our run D and Wilson is a bad matchup for a secondary that will be asked to cover extended plays. We're either gonna get smoked or get a bunch of flags.
[Reply]
bobbything 12:57 PM 12-14-2018
Seattle is going to limit our offense to like 5 total possessions. It's going to be ugly as balls. We probably lose like 27-24.
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 12:58 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ping2000:
I just want to wake tomorrow, watch the news, and hope the lead story is Sutton and most of the defense caught on tape with hookers and blow. And I hope the tape shows the hookers kicking their asses.
Nooooo, we need Sutton and the players(esp the black ones) kicking the hookers asses so they all get Kareem Hunt’ed:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 01:08 PM 12-14-2018
These guys know this is a must win game. We’re going to find out an awful lot about this team.

Optimistic runkc hopes a win would really help boost confidence after a major disappointment last night.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:17 PM 12-14-2018
First game this year I've felt we're gonna lose

Lost our best CB, the O line is swooning, our safeties are the worst in the league sans Berry, no one knows where the fuck to line up... it all adds up to a late season meltdown
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:26 PM 12-14-2018

[Reply]
Page 8 of 45
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up