ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 45
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:40 AM 12-14-2018
Seattle is not only a incredibly tough place to play, but they do things that match up well against KC.

They’re going to run the ball 40 times and I don’t have hardly any faith that we will do shit about it.
[Reply]
notorious 09:51 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
What are the Chiefs not horrible at defending? :<
Touché.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:22 AM 12-14-2018
You. Fucking. Pussies.

Already chalking up a loss vs a QB who threw for 72 yds and 0 TDs at home last week, and a defense that doesn't really excel at anything.

Hopefully the team isn't made up of the same type of self-pitying puzzies as this board.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 11:39 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You. ****ing. Pussies.

Already chalking up a loss vs a QB who threw for 72 yds and 0 TDs at home last week, and a defense that doesn't really excel at anything.

Hopefully the team isn't made up of the same type of self-pitying puzzies as this board.
Most Seahawk fans are also chocking this one up as a loss. It most likely wont mean anything to us. I personally feel like we can win that one due to the night game magic at the Clink.

Sorry for your tough loss last night, Brutal!

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:42 AM 12-14-2018
More than likely a loss. We arent playing well now and they are. It's a bad matchup and Seattle is a tough place to play. Lose by 7.

Hope I am wrong
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:43 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:
Most Seahawk fans are also chocking this one up as a loss. It most likely wont mean anything to us. I personally feel like we can win that one due to the night game magic at the Clink.

Not sure of the source of your pessimism. Keep running the ball to play keep away and your D is fierce at home.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:45 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You. ****ing. Pussies.

I'm running that through the Chiefs defense translator, and it comes out as 346 yards and 4 touchdowns, two of which will happen on the last drive of the game.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:47 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm running that through the Chiefs defense translator, and it comes out as 346 yards and 4 touchdowns, two of which will happen on the last drive of the game.
"Wait ... the Seahawks aren't going for 2. They're going for 6 again!"
[Reply]
Iconic 11:51 AM 12-14-2018
Man I just have very little belief right now. Our offense is displaying a bad pattern. No one wants to talk about it but in the clutch we seem to be developing a standard of wasting our last few possessions. Look back at each of our losses. In each one, all we had to do was churn a little time off the clock, keep possession on our last or second to last drives, and we'd be in position to either win or tie.

We couldn't do it.

Not with 3:49 left, up by 7 against the Chargers.

Not with 1:49 and 0:50 left, down by 3 against the Rams.

Not with 5:25 left, down 4 against the Patriots.

Look our defense is ass we all know it. But our offense has to pick up the slack. It can't waste key possessions in pivotal moments and ask our dog shit defense to make a stop. Because it won't.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:52 AM 12-14-2018
Can this game still be flexed out?

Wonder if they might move Baltimore at LA into that slot...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:53 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:

Don't get me wrong, they can easily lose this game, and any team that runs well is a concern for KC. But the Chiefs will have 10 days to prepare and get some key players healthy.

Question for you: Do you think Seattle's rushing total is partly due to having to lean on the run game disproportionately? Or is this exactly what they want to be?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:02 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Can this game still be flexed out?

Wonder if they might move Baltimore at LA into that slot...
Baltimore and LA play on Saturday
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:02 PM 12-14-2018
So all of you are counting out Mahomes? You don't have faith that he'll go out and put up 30 plus if needed?

He's failed once in a do or die situation, and that was because his arm was hit as he threw. He's simultaneously the ultimate competitor and ultimate talent, and he's nails when it gets desperate. Last night they felt like they had the game wrapped up. I don't get the sense that there was an urgency to move the ball on the last posession. Or an urgency throughout the game in general. They thought they were in control.

There will be urgency next week. They will treat it like a playoff game. Don't be pussies. We're not asking Alex Smith to go win in Pittsburgh here.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:07 PM 12-14-2018
5th seed might be their best bet.

Arrowhead is no home field advantage.

Beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh & beat the Chargers in LA. & Patriots in Foxborough.

Easy enough.
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:09 PM 12-14-2018
Trying. To. Stay. Positive. Failing.

Ugh what a tough loss.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 45
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up