Page 5 of 45
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:27 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And yet if we had let them score like 30 seconds sooner, we'd have won the game.
I don't disagree with some of this but I think you realize that the point here is that KC had the chance to have to ball last. Who has the ball last isn't always a coin toss. Chargers earned having it last through the players and coaches.
[Reply]
Buckweath 11:28 PM 12-13-2018
Zero concerned about that Seahawks game. If this team loses, it is shit to me. Going nowhere in the playoffs.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:29 PM 12-13-2018
Starting to prefer a loss. Would rather lose on the road than at home next month..
[Reply]
jdh81_06 11:29 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
What is there to learn from this? That our defense sucks? That Sutton is dumber than a lobotomized ape? That the league values big markets over the smallest market?

Everybody already knew these things.

Andy built this team on a high powered offense. The Chiefs made a decision at the trade deadline that they were going to out score football teams. The offense has slowed down in the last two weeks and the defense has delivered as expected. The learning experience is that you have to go out and close football games with your offense. Your defense might get a stand or two during the game but they are giving up points on almost every drive. If we don’t score 40 plus a game we probably don’t win from here on out.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:29 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I don't disagree with some of this but I think you realize that the point here is that KC had the chance to have to ball last. Who has the ball last isn't always a coin toss. Chargers earned having it last through the players and coaches.
Even at the thirty yard line with a minute left and the clock running they where in no hurry. Had that been the Chiefs we score with a minute in the game and lose at the end regardless.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:29 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
dawg

ive been a naysaying jerk for almost a decade

i deserved a season to rock out with my cock out
And so was I. But then Mahomes became the best QB in the NFL in a league where virtually all that matters is QB play.

The Chiefs are still the #1 seed right now and every bit the SB contender they were a hour ago, it's time to simmer down.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:29 PM 12-13-2018
NFL will rig this game like they do every one. NFL is not even worth watching. I will never pay for another ticket to this rigged bullshit--ever.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:29 PM 12-13-2018
If it's close we will lose
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:32 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
And I don't disagree that the Chargers didn't earn it either. They've been the 2nd best team in the AFC for a reason. But the point is that the game could have so easily been a win with very little else changing and the mood would have been completely different in here (despite the Chiefs still being exactly the same team win or loss with virtually the same chance at a SB run).
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:33 PM 12-13-2018
And so was I. But then Mahomes became the best QB in the NFL in a league where virtually all that matters is QB play.

The Chiefs are still the #1 seed right now and every bit the SB contender they were a hour ago, it's time to simmer down.
They’re going to beat the Chargers in a month. No one will wanna hear it or think about it right now, but it’s going to happen.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:35 PM 12-13-2018
And I don't disagree that the Chargers didn't earn it either. They've been the 2nd best team in the AFC for a reason. But the point is that the game could have so easily been a win with very little else changing and the mood would have been completely different in here (despite the Chiefs still being exactly the same team win or loss with virtually the same chance at a SB run).
So perhaps we are disagreeing over semantics.
[Reply]
007 11:35 PM 12-13-2018
Let's wait until Sunday to discuss this
[Reply]
ping2000 11:38 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
No shit. Too early.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:39 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
Originally Posted by ping2000:
No shit. Too early.
Of all the displaced emotions and attention right now this thread might be the most healthy.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:49 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They’re going to beat the Chargers in a month. No one will wanna hear it or think about it right now, but it’s going to happen.
I told a Chargers fan this afternoon that the Chiefs/Chargers game that I really wanted to win was the one in January (and it's coming), not tonight. Sure it would have been nice to win this one and lock up the division, but doing that isn't guaranteeing you wins when it actually matters. And all that really matters is how we perform a few weeks from now.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 45
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up