« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:38 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
No. Play to lock it up and use Raiders game for partial rest

If we rest during the Seattle game there is NO guarantee we beat Oakland in week 17. That simply would not be a professional approach. They’re the Raiders not Murray State. KC will go all out vs Seattle no matter what.
Right this shouldn't happen it's not the last game and 2 losses would be disastrous knowing you control your own destiny.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:41 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yep. The message in that building all week will be that this is a must win game, they aren’t going to change that up just because LA loses. It’ll just mean they can win the division outright Sunday.
Hell, they should do all they can to assure the team this isn't a must win game. Maybe then these sorry fucks on defense won't choke it away.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:47 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Of course you are; you're a jaded fan. But Vegas and fans of every other team saw us lose by 1 point on the last play of the game to the 1a/1b best team in the AFC. We were 100% always going to be favorites over the Seahawks and 100% deserve to be. And we will cover that spread. It doesn't hurt that they just lost to some dude called Nick Mullens FFS.

Patrick Mahomes is not gonna be an underdog to a team that got lit up by Nick ****ing Mullens.
:-)

Undrafted free agent. He's looking good.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:51 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hell, they should do all they can to assure the team this isn't a must win game. Maybe then these sorry ****s on defense won't choke it away.
Or they can show that they can win a ‘must win game’ and carry that momentum into the playoffs?....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:52 AM 12-17-2018
Or they can show that they can win a ‘must win game’ and carry that momentum into the playoffs?....
Figured they would've done that Thursday night. And they almost did. But they choked. Like they always do.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:59 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Figured they would've done that Thursday night. And they almost did. But they choked. Like they always do.
All NFL teams have choked away games this year that they should have won in some way or another.

Stop letting the ghosts of the past ruin this season. If they fuck it up in the playoffs again, ok, fine, but until then... I’m gonna have fun with this thing. AFC is wide open. You do what you will with that.
[Reply]
O.city 12:00 PM 12-17-2018
If last Thursday night didn't give you a "same old Chiefs" feeling, well, I'm not sure what you're looking for.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:01 PM 12-17-2018
The offensive line better pull their heads out of their asses because they've gotten worse over the season.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:02 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
If last Thursday night didn't give you a "same old Chiefs" feeling, well, I'm not sure what you're looking for.
Sure it did. But maybe that’s just what they needed before the playoffs actually start.

No matter what you want to say, these aren’t the same old Chiefs. Mahomes ensures that. The margin of error is greater every single week because of it. Let’s just see what happens is all I’m saying. They don’t lose that game Thursday if Berry isn’t on a snap count.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:04 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
The offensive line better pull their heads out of their asses because they've gotten worse over the season.
I think the physicality of the game against Ravens really showed in our offensive line’s performance

They just got mauled all day. Think this ten day break will help a lot, should also give Andy some time to tweak.
[Reply]
O.city 12:04 PM 12-17-2018
Sure it did. But maybe that’s just what they needed before the playoffs actually start.

No matter what you want to say, these aren’t the same old Chiefs. Mahomes ensures that. The margin of error is greater every single week because of it. Let’s just see what happens is all I’m saying. They don’t lose that game Thursday if Berry isn’t on a snap count.
No matter what I want to say? I don't need to say anything. The results are right there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:05 PM 12-17-2018

Nah, pretty sure I saw the same losers in red with the same arrowheads on their helmets choke away a high stakes game in the same fashion I'm used to seeing.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:05 PM 12-17-2018
Erving needs to play

After he went out against Baltimore the line completely fell apart.
[Reply]
Best22 12:08 PM 12-17-2018
Reality is any AFC team can beat the other in the playoffs

This is an unusual feeling for Chief fans.

This is Reid’s best team here. I’d rank them:

[Reply]
RunKC 12:08 PM 12-17-2018
It was literally the same loss as the Titans game in almost every way. That can’t be argued.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 45
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up