ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
kcpasco 07:58 PM 12-14-2018
Close game until late in the 4th where Seattle is good. Wilson is really good late in ballgames even if he sucks ass for 3 1/2 quarters.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:59 PM 12-14-2018
Chiefs 31 Seattle 24
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:01 PM 12-14-2018
Dear pussies who are still locked in the past. Please note Alice Smith is no longer our qb. No team goes undefeated and wins the championship except 1 team many moons ago. Relax, Showtime has this under control. Let’s get healthy and watch the fireworks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:03 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Dear pussies who are still locked in the past. Please note Alice Smith is no longer our qb. No team goes undefeated and wins the championship except 1 team many moons ago. Relax, Showtime has this under control. Let’s get healthy and watch the fireworks.
It's not that we lost.

It's how we lost. It's where we lost.

We are no longer invincible at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:05 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's not that we lost.

When were ever invincible at Arrowhead? During all the playoff losses? Is that when?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:07 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's not that we lost.

It’s not the 1990’s anymore. HFA is a myth. I’d much rather have a defensive coordinator that could not shit his pants in big games.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:13 PM 12-14-2018
we're going to lose this game. I have zero doubt.
[Reply]
scho63 08:41 PM 12-14-2018
Only the Chiefs can find a way to go from #1 seed to #5 seed in the last 3 games of the season.

A loss here or at home against Oakland and we are one and done in the playoffs. Add in all the mounting injuries and craptastic defense and once again...........

BECAUSE CHIEFS!!! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 PM 12-14-2018
This could be epic, boys.

Our backs are against the wall.

You know what Andy Reid's teams do when their backs are against the wall?

THEY FIGHT

THEY WIN

Week 16 and 17 the last two years.

WE FOUGHT

AND WE WON

You know what Patrick Mahomes does when his back is against the wall?

HE RUNS

AND HE THROWS

HE FIGHTS

AND HE WINS

We got a big showdown coming up and history is on our side

Cus this ain't the fucking playoffs. Yet.

Regular season? We got this.

And then we'll get our confidence back. Our Mahomojo full restored by a win in Seattle, we buttfuck the Raiders and ride high with the road to the Super Bowl coming through MAHOMES COUNTRY.

This could be awesome.

I'm not even drunk.
[Reply]
Best22 09:55 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
Only the Chiefs can find a way to go from #1 seed to #5 seed in the last 3 games of the season.

A loss here or at home against Oakland and we are one and done in the playoffs. Add in all the mounting injuries and craptastic defense and once again...........

BECAUSE CHIEFS!!! :-)
It makes no difference whether it’s road or home.

Either we go out and beat a team in the playoffs or we don’t. This offense is more slowpaced and conservative at home. Fans get nervous, effects players, then we choke

Put us on the road and let Mahomes rip it for 60 minutes then maybe we’ll walk away with a 45-40 win

Everything is set up for a playoff run. We rested injured players (just like LAC) because both teams know it’s more important to be healthy in January than December. Both teams will get stars back. We could go 15-1 and it wouldn’t mean sh*t if everyone was hurt

Heal up and get hot for a big run
[Reply]
gold_and_red 10:08 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:

Either we go out and beat a team in the playoffs or we don’t. This offense is more slowpaced and conservative at home. Fans get nervous, effects players, then we choke

Put us on the road and let Mahomes rip it for 60 minutes then maybe we’ll walk away with a 45-40 win

Everything is set up for a playoff run. We rested injured players (just like LAC) because both teams know it’s more important to be healthy in January than December. Both teams will get stars back. We could go 15-1 and it wouldn’t mean sh*t if everyone was hurt

HFA to the Chiefs matter little given playoff history and Reid's KC tenure. When was the last time Reid's Chiefs got blown out on the road or were utterly non-competitive? @Packers 2015, @Steelers 2016 (LOL Alex vs HoFers) and maybe once when Manning was at his peak in Denver, any others?
I am much more looking forward to Mahomes on the road even if it means one extra game. The team seems to play more loose and with a carefree attitude.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:20 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:

There might be some truth to this, but I’d still rather have the bye + HFA.

That’s something they’re gonna need to get over anyways with Mahomes being here. Probably gonna play a lot of home playoff games.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:20 PM 12-15-2018
Some nuggets from PFF about Seattle, FWIW:

- 4 of 5 Seattle offensive linemen are currently graded as ‘below average’. Only LT Duane Brown is graded better.
- Chris Carson is the #5 ranked RB.
- Starting cornerbacks Shaquille Griffin and Tre Flowers are both ranked 104th and 74th overall amongst cornerbacks.
- Bobby Wagner is the #1 rated ILB.
- The interior DL is relatively average or worse across the board.
- Frank Clark is the #29 edge defender, Dion Jordan is #59, and Barkevious Mingo is #65.

I don’t think these ratings are ever gospel by any means but I do believe that they kinda confirm my initial feelings on this game—Seattle isn’t supremely talented, they’re well coached and gritty. They have a good quarterback to lead the offense and a great linebacker to lead the defense.

The Chiefs are the better team with extra days of rest. But they’re going into a brutal environment on SNF against a solid team. Hopefully the Chiefs are much more motivated given their playoff positioning than Seattle, who is locked into the 5 seed.

All things considered, I don’t see how the Seattle defense hangs with KC’s offense man for man. It’s a tough matchup. I suspect they’ll try to double Kelce and Hill a lot, and because of that I don’t expect much pressure beyond 4 guys. Or they could decide to send more pressure and leave Hill and Kelce 1 on 1 against dramatically inferior players.

The run defense better show up and at least contain Seattle. Can’t have super long drives all night. Wishful thinking probably, but that’s how Seattle will try to win.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:00 PM 12-15-2018
Seahawks have nothing to play for, while the Chiefs have everything to play for.

That said they are a beast at home.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:02 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Seahawks have nothing to play for, while the Chiefs have everything to play for.

That said they are a beast at home.
LAC beat them in Seattle this year. They’ve got some really impressive road wins.

LAR won there and GB gave them all they could handle. It’s a tough spot but a good team like KC should definitely be in it until the end, and given the situation, they should win IMO.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up