ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 35
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
RickObie 01:27 AM 12-14-2018
Gates looks like he weighs 300 pounds and moves like he’s 60 and still ate us up tonight - that was embarrassing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:32 AM 12-14-2018
How much Toradol can you take?
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:35 AM 12-14-2018
That 2 point conversion was embarrassing. Imagine if we had a player that could help with communication and get everyone lined up and but he was on a snap count for a pain tolerance injury.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:37 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
That 2 point conversion was embarrassing. Imagine if we had a player that could help with communication and get everyone lined up and but he was on a snap count for a pain tolerance injury.
Mike Williams destroyed us all game long and on the game deciding play there isn't anyone within 10 yards of him. How the fuck does that happen?
[Reply]
JakeF 01:37 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Imagine that you were the dumb fucker that played this guy so much in the 1st half that you couldn't bring him out in overtime to help save your ass?
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:38 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Mike Williams destroyed us all game long and on the game deciding play there isn't anyone within 10 yards of him. How the fuck does that happen?
Because Chiefs
[Reply]
Sannyasi 01:44 AM 12-14-2018
What a bunch of emotional bitches.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:45 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Mike Williams destroyed us all game long and on the game deciding play there isn't anyone within 10 yards of him. How the **** does that happen?
Insane.

I now I probably sound like an insensitive prick, but man, why are you not out there with the game on the line at least?

I’m pissed and not in my best state but...

PHILIP FUCKING RIVERS ONCE PLAYED WITH A TORN ACL!!! AND YOU ARE ON A SNAP COUNT FOR PAIN TOLERANCE?!?!?!? Only the Chiefs.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:44 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
How much Toradol can you take?
With the amount of pain he has I hope he got something better than beefed up ibuprofen.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:45 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We have the worst safeties known to man if Berry isnt in. They are always late. In the wrong position. Blow coverage. Its really been something else. Nelson, Scandrick, and Fuller have been the second best part of our defensive unit. They let us down on the last drive but they are not the defenses issue. FS, SS and LB is our issue - and its not even close. Having Berry in this game at 70% even made this look like a slightly above avg defense.

Draft two safeties with 2 of 3 top pics. Im not joking.

I didnt see the sideline - but I would imagine any competitor would be in the coaches ear on the last drive to ask to be put into thr game. I wonder if he made that request.
The whole secondary is full of slot corners basically and dogshit safety's. Wish he came in...and they better draft all corners damnit
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:47 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RickObie:
Gates looks like he weighs 300 pounds and moves like he’s 60 and still ate us up tonight - that was embarrassing.
So much truth.

Hidden in all this was watching that fat fuck wreck our defense.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:53 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
So much truth.

Hidden in all this was watching that fat **** wreck our defense.
Which one? Gates or Andy Reid?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:54 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Which one? Gates or Andy Reid?
:-). I’m sticking with Gates on this rant.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 06:16 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He looked kinda slow to me.

I'm not sure he'll ever be the same. Like...he might just be average.
Average or not, he made a ton of plays in the first half and adjusted (most likely fixed) the secondary quite a few times. Made a bunch of solid tackles in the box on running downs as well.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:08 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RickObie:
No shit.

I texted a friend last night wondering why we couldn't cover a guy that runs a 7.4 40 yard dash.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 35
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up