ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:07 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Really? This is on Berry?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Maybe if he/the Chiefs didn’t wait until tonight for his first game back he could have played more, been in more game shape, made more of an impact.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:07 PM 12-13-2018
Eric Berry was certainly impactful in the 1st half. But not a single snap in the 2nd half.....fuck man....that hurts.
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:13 PM 12-13-2018
1st half, Berry in, Chargers 7 points
2nd half, Berry out, Chargers 22 points. Hmmmm
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:16 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Until proven otherwise the Chiefs long term strategy to preserve/protect Eric Berry has failed.

Biggest game of the season, a chance to win the division, possibly clinch the #1 seed and Eric Berry is barely available since this is his first game back.

All of the dumbshits who thought the Chiefs could keep saving Berry for the future/later in the season... the future/later in the season was tonight and Berry was basically in preseason form.
If you are trying to critique the long term strategy perhaps you should wait until it plays out to say it failed. You can't say something in the future has failed because there is now a chance it won't work. Something hasn't failed if it still literally has a chance to work.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:17 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
1st half, Berry in, Chargers 7 points
2nd half, Berry out, Chargers 22 points. Hmmmm
All that means is that we desperately need a safety.
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:20 PM 12-13-2018
If u have him on a pitch count, what kinda fucking pitch count is play every snap the first half then just go home?
[Reply]
RUSH 11:21 PM 12-13-2018
If you aren't going to fully use him in a game of this magnitude then what the **** are you saving him for? Just getting into the playoffs and seeing what happens isn't ****ing good enough. This defense isn't ****ing good enough for that. This QB won't be on a rookie deal forever. The time is NOW.

Or be transparent and just tell us what the **** is going on with his foot or what the plan is. All we see is that he played great and moved great in the first half and then doesnt see the field the entire 2nd? It's infuriating.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:22 PM 12-13-2018
He wasn't gassed and wasn't limping. Yeah he played good when he was in there. They need to put him on IR if he can only play a handful of plays this game what makes anyone think he can play anymore in any other hames. He wasn't gassed and even if he was he had plenty of time to get rested and come out that last drive. I'm convinced he won't play over a half in a game.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:22 PM 12-13-2018
If u have him on a pitch count, what kinda fucking pitch count is play every snap the first half then just go home?
Eric Berry is still fucking broken, dude.

That wasnt a pitch count. That was a player that couldnt go in the 2nd half.

That's the Toradol wearing off. That's an injury too painful to play on. That's a broken Eric Berry.

Man went out there and played with heart, but dude just might be broken.

Fucking sucks.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:23 PM 12-13-2018
If u have him on a pitch count, what kinda ****ing pitch count is play every snap the first half then just go home?
I'm convinced he's done this year. It makes no sense to just sideline him the whole second half and not have him in on the most important drive. I love Eric Berry, but it's time to be real. He isn't going to play a whole game this year.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:23 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

That's the Toradol wearing off. That's an injury too painful to play on. That's a broken Eric Berry.

Fucking sucks.
Worst part about tonight. Worse than the loss.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:26 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Fucking sucks.
Sure feels like it
[Reply]
threebag 11:31 PM 12-13-2018
So how do we score this?

Haglunds 15.5

Berry 0.5

Don’t get me wrong I loved seeing him out there wish it was just more often
[Reply]
srvy 11:37 PM 12-13-2018
Head Coach says otherwise it was there plan and he reached his play count. They were supposed to interview Berry but I didnt see it.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:39 PM 12-13-2018
The writing has been on the wall the entire season. Many simply refused to read it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up