ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 35
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
thabear04 01:10 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
Am I the only one that saw him screaming at the other dipshit DBs multiple times to get in the correct position before the snap? That should tell everyone watching just how bad our secondary is without him. If it happened several times this game (when the camera showed it, so possibly more) I can't imagine how often it happened in all the other games.

As someone else already pointed out: Chargers held to 7 with Berry in the game. Chiefs gave up far fewer long plays with him in... probably because he told the retards where to line up and who the **** to cover.
Nope I saw that also I was like damn Berry going off on someone I didn't see who he was yelling at.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:00 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Don't act like we don't let teams stay in the game and rarely put a game out of reach. That's with the bad teams that don't have a hall of fame QB, with 25 fourth qtr comebacks and 29 game winning drives. The only difference is that in previous games our offense was able to drive down the field and get a TD or a FG to put the game out of reach, but last night we weren't able to do that. We have to quit relying on Patrick Mahomes to be God damn perfect every game. Patrick Mahomes may be the best QB that ever lived, but he can't catch his passes, block for himself, or stop the idiots on the team from committing a drive killing penalty every single game. It's amazing what he's been able to do. Eric Berry being out there and helping the defense would take a lot of pressure off of Mahomes, because Berry playing makes our defense 10 times better. So no he didn't know how it was going to happen, but don't act like it's some rare occurence.
We have a +119 point differential, one of the highest in the leauge. Do you understand what that means?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:03 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He did look a little slower.

And yet his presence was still significant.
Massive difference.
[Reply]
loochy 02:17 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
We have a +119 point differential, one of the highest in the leauge. Do you understand what that means?
It means we rocked some shitty teams
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:32 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
It means we rocked some shitty teams
In respnse to -

Originally Posted by :
Don't act like we don't let teams stay in the game and rarely put a game out of reach. That's with the bad teams that don't have a hall of fame QB, with 25 fourth qtr comebacks and 29 game winning drives
Do you even read the posts or just respond randomely?
[Reply]
Iconic 11:57 AM 12-17-2018

Found this interesting. Make of it what you will.
@ the :54 mark Ragland is asked about EB and says "I don't know what happened. Why he went out at the end there but uh..."
[Reply]
loochy 12:06 PM 12-17-2018
In respnse to -

Do you even read the posts or just respond randomely?
So we didn't rock some shitty teams?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
bricks 12:07 PM 12-17-2018
Yeah but think about this for a second, Chiefs are in the playoffs and have games like this one against eggo and lose on a last play 2 pt conversion.

Thats all it takes and the +119 means nothing. +119 is a reflection of them blowing out shitty teams or teams that aren’t playing so well.

This is just me but I don’t get caught up in point differential. In fact, I look at other things that reflect playoff opponents such as close games.

The 3 losses the Chiefs have had this year were on last drives. Thats concerning. And that is how I expect it to be come playoffs. Hopefully they learn to keep the ball, run out the clock and not depend on the D to hold up and win them the game. **** +119, gimme a close game with a victory against a good quality opponent and make the plays when it matters (_efense) to help win the games when they matter.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:17 PM 12-17-2018

“We’ll just keep increasing (his workload) and communicating.”

- #Chiefs’ coach Andy Reid on Eric Berry.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 17, 2018

[Reply]
JakeF 12:24 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
If he has enough spiritual energy to handle the load?
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:10 PM 12-17-2018
Someone on one of the pundit shows talked about coming back from achilles from personal experience. He said it's mentally really tough to put weight on it. He said the doctor would tell him to hop on one foot and he'd be like "No way, I can barely walk down the stairs". But the doc would say, yes you can. Etc.

I have no idea if it's something like this, but the way the team is acting and Berry talks, their could be some kind of mental component. Which sucks but sometimes the brain can be pretty brutal to overcome.

You will never convince it's a lack of EB wanting to play. That's just stupid.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:13 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Someone on one of the pundit shows talked about coming back from achilles from personal experience. He said it's mentally really tough to put weight on it. He said the doctor would tell him to hop on one foot and he'd be like "No way, I can barely walk down the stairs". But the doc would say, yes you can. Etc.

I have no idea if it's something like this, but the way the team is acting and Berry talks, their could be some kind of mental component. Which sucks but sometimes the brain can be pretty brutal to overcome.

I think this is exactly it. I also think that if EB wants to play again, it's pretty clear his heel is compromised from a bone spur and there's a higher likelihood that that achilles will either snap or he'll need surgery on it in the offseason anyway.

EB has always been a guy who sticks to himself - I'm sure it's hard. It's at the point where if he says he's 100% for next year - I think you trust him.

But if he wavers at all... the Chiefs have a hard decision that they'll need to make.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:28 PM 12-17-2018

That's what people said about Carson Palmer for the longest time after his injury, that it affected his play because mentally it's very hard to adapt to trusting it again. Your mind is always going to want to protect it given how severe the injury you sustained was, and it's human nature that will affect anyone.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:33 PM 12-17-2018
They were saying similar stuff about Luck. And Luck is like no - my shoulder just took forever to heal. So who knows.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:41 PM 12-17-2018
Someone on one of the pundit shows talked about coming back from achilles from personal experience.
Kyle Brandt GMFB
[Reply]
Page 11 of 35
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up