ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 28
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
Chiefspants 10:33 PM 12-13-2018
Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

These are the people who can cost us the playoffs.
[Reply]
tk13 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It'll help..Manning spent most of his career taking jobs to the big markets in the playoffs did he not? He got 1 bowl the entire time he was in Indy being the man, how about that?
He was saddled with the label that he couldn't win big games in college. Remember Tee Martin won the national title after he left. He didn't really overcome that until he had the comeback against Brady in the AFC title game. But that took finally getting homefield advantage, and it also took his defense shutting down the Chiefs and Ravens in the two games before that.
[Reply]
RickObie 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
:-)

The team is fatally flawed, by the defense. People are just fighting against it.
I haven’t been - I’ve been bitching for years but I’ve gotten so much shit he has Suttton is fine it’s the players.
[Reply]
TheGreatEqualizer 11:13 PM 12-13-2018
That pass interference call they got was on the refs.
[Reply]
-King- 11:13 PM 12-13-2018
It'll help..Manning spent most of his career taking jobs to the big markets in the playoffs did he not? He got 1 bowl the entire time he was in Indy being the man, how about that?
Lmao wow. It's really come down to this? We're going to act like Manning didn't choke in playoffs and that his losses were jobbing by the refs?

This thread is actually making me feel better. Its giving me a few laughs.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rivaldo 11:14 PM 12-13-2018
Princess Frazod is unhinged, and the prospect of a wintry 10-day layoff 'till we lose in Seattle might just push him over the edge.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:14 PM 12-13-2018
I'm old enough to remember when Mecca argued with Hootie about how Brady outplayed Manning in the playoffs.

Now Manning is doing jobs to please the higher ups like he's motherfucking Koko B. Ware.
[Reply]
ping2000 11:14 PM 12-13-2018
I hope Mahomes spends every practice this week drilling spirals into defensive players balls. Also want him to drill Bob on the sideline and put him out of our misery.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:15 PM 12-13-2018
Wish I could blame the Refs. N

More one fat Andy for far Andy game management fuck fat Andy
[Reply]
-King- 11:15 PM 12-13-2018
Actually I've thought it was a pro wrestling operation for years, I only am still watching because I think Mahomes can get this franchise a push to at least 1 title.

Before they drafted him I was ready to walk away from the sport and find a new hobby. This isn't a bitch about thing this is a this shit is a business and they want the most fucking dollars they can get and view these franchises as a means to get that so they use them as pieces to play their roles.
I guess that explains all the titles Dallas, Giants and Jets have won the past few years.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mecca 11:16 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If you guys *actually* think the refs are biased why even watch the games? If the refs won't let the Chiefs win against marquee teams then there is literally no reason to ever watch unless you actually derive pleasure from talking about how the Chiefs are getting screwed, since they can't win d/t refs.
I honestly don't know, there are plenty of times I was ready to be done, I was 90% done and then this team drafted a QB..I felt like I couldn't walk away at that point.

Who knows I watch wrestling and bitch about who they push until finally one of my favorites gets his 5 minutes.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:17 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Andy Reid's game management didn't help. The only help is that he learns from this.
Hahahha. That he learns from this? Nah. He's twenty years in. He is what he is, as Philly fans warned.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:17 PM 12-13-2018
Refs were horrible all games to both teams. ODaniel smashed helmets with a QB on his knees and it wasn't called.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:20 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Refs were horrible all games to both teams. ODaniel smashed helmets with a QB on his knees and it wasn't called.
Everything was called inconsistently on both sides.

But because it's CP, it's all a grand conspiracy by the league to keep down their brightest new star player. The whole thing is rigged with everyone on the take, even the quarterbacks of playoff teams, according to Slippin' Mecca. It's all so obviously rigged as to be laughable, and yet we keep watching.
[Reply]
Fish 11:20 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously. If the refs wanted to help the Chargers, they had multiple opportunities to do so and neglected. For most of the game, the Chargers were clearly the ones getting hosed on call and non calls alike.

Refs are just shit. It's affecting lots of games, not just the Chiefs by any margin. Some of it is the way the rules are right now. It puts the refs in a tough spot, and they now the focus is on them.
[Reply]
jaa1025 11:21 PM 12-13-2018
He was in the air when Rivers slid. He led with his shoulder and the helmet to helmet was incidental. It was a good no call. Close though.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 28
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up