ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
Chiefspants 10:33 PM 12-13-2018
Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

These are the people who can cost us the playoffs.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:59 PM 12-13-2018
If anyone doesn't think the NFL has an agenda for what teams they want to be good...right. There are more advertising dollars in an 8th of LA than the entire KC market.
[Reply]
-King- 10:59 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
There's no establishment cock you won't suck, is there?

Boom-boom moving play with bodies all around is easy to miss.

Endzone no call on an obvious push off with the referee STANDING RIGHT THERE STARING RIGHT AT IT?

Yeah, he just missed it, right? Darn, I guess he blinked. Or was daydreaming. Yeah, that's the ticket.
I've always said that the refs are shitty. I've never said that there aren't calls that go against us that are bullshit. But the same goes the other way too.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 11:01 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If anyone doesn't think the NFL has an agenda for what teams they want to be good...right. There are more advertising dollars in an 8th of LA than the entire KC market.
Can you explain why the chargers are bottom 10 in penalties for and penalties against?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Frazod 11:01 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I've always said that the refs are shitty. I've never said that there aren't calls that go against us that are bullshit. But the same goes the other way too.
Posted via Mobile Device
I assume the closest somebody like you can come to experiencing happiness is to have everybody around you miserable. Congratulations. This must be a wonderful moment for you.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:01 PM 12-13-2018
Are people really of the opinion that the refs did not help us out on our final TD Drive?

If the NFL was all in on LAC - why bail us out on two different points of that drive? Sure, the calls were atrocious - but they were consistently atrocious against both sides all game.

This is on Sutton and Reid.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:02 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Karlos:
That was a missed call, but it didn't change much. Chaargers would have only gained an extra 5 yards (half the distance to the goal) and still only had time for 2 plays so the first down wouldn't have mattered. It was a missed call, but of very little impact.
Calling a penalty there stops the clock with about 28 seconds left, giving the Chargers plenty of time to run multiple plays. Rivers had a conniption and it cost them 15 seconds.

Chiefs will still win out and win the division.
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:03 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Get ****ed. You idiot
Double time. It was 100% on the refs. 21 points from DPI.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:03 PM 12-13-2018
For you conspiracy vaginas, just made our big Sunday Night Football game against Seattle that much more sexy since the Chiefs have to play for it. Chomp on those apples.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:03 PM 12-13-2018
Ultimate confirmation bias all over this board. Chiefs got so many calls tonight in second half. Conspiracy!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:03 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Can you explain why the chargers are bottom 10 in penalties for and penalties against?
Posted via Mobile Device
This is what is missed, it's not about amount, it's about when they happen and what is let go.

This team has multiple TD's on obvious false starts.
[Reply]
Mahomer 11:03 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Yeah, except for that part where it would have been nullified due to a penalty.
Penalty was on them iirc.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:04 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mahomer:
Penalty was on them iirc.
There were offsetting penalties d/t an illegal shift and offsides. Play never occurred.
[Reply]
-King- 11:05 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I assume the closest somebody like you can come to experiencing happiness is to have everybody around you miserable. Congratulations. This must be a wonderful moment for you.
Nah I'm actually pretty mad. At the chiefs. If we don't go 3 and out that last drive and actually defend plays, we win the game easily.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mahomer 11:05 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by prhom:
You mean since we cut Kareem Hunt? You’re a dumbass.
It was the playcalling. Typical Reid not stepping on throats. You think McVay would have called that last drive??
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:05 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Are people really of the opinion that the refs did not help us out on our final TD Drive?

If the NFL was all in on LAC - why bail us out on two different points of that drive? Sure, the calls were atrocious - but they were consistently atrocious against both sides all game.

This is on Sutton and Reid.
The calls were bad all over the place in the secondary, on both sides. That crew had a horrible night.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up