ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 28
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
Chiefspants 10:33 PM 12-13-2018
Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

These are the people who can cost us the playoffs.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:46 PM 12-13-2018
The refs are not systemically crooked. They are bad. There's a difference.

The refs ratfucked the Chargers on the Chiefs' last TD drive multiple times, and missed a huge helmet-to-helmet on Rivers in a goal line situation, then they ratfucked the Chiefs on the pass interference penalty and the questionable catch by Williams.

The Chiefs had a two TD lead with about 8 minutes left in the game. The defense needed one play multiple times and couldn't make it. The D sucks. Your anger should be focused on the run defense and the back seven, because that's what lost the Chiefs the game.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:47 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Refs didn't call a helmet to helmet on Rivers on that last drive. Both teams got ****ed by the refs. Chiefs just choked.
Posted via Mobile Device
Because he wasn't leading with the helmet. Rivers fell into it. It was a good no call. A push off and bobbling catch isn't a choke. It's called getting fucked.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 PM 12-13-2018
Stunning the LA gets the calls.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:47 PM 12-13-2018
How do you get DPI on a ball that can't be caught in bounds?
[Reply]
Bump 10:48 PM 12-13-2018
ya this was on the refs actually. Fuck this league and if it weren't for Mahomes I doubt I'd even watch games this year. I don't think we have any chance of winning in the playoffs, the refs will control the outcome. We just have to hope we get picked to win.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:48 PM 12-13-2018
I don't know what people expect, the defense isn't good if the refs gift the other team extra plays they won't stop them.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:48 PM 12-13-2018
NFL refs suck. They performed as expected. They sucked both ways. The Andy and Bob clown show was right on time for a big game. I will be borderline amazed if we win shit with these two idiots. If PMII wins a Bowl with Reid as his HC, he should be inducted into the HOF that night
[Reply]
Pushead2 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mahomer:
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately. Andy took the foot off the gas several times in this game.

Also, Hill dropping that touchdown killed us. We would have had 2-3+ mins extra in the game to score and they never would have gone for 2.
There were offsetting penalties on that play.
[Reply]
TEX 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Welcome to the playoffs.
Exactly the case. Not even Mahomes can save the Chiefs.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
This loss is 100 percent on Bob Sutton.

Horrible playcalling in the 4th quarter.....had a 14 point lead with 5 minutes to go....

and his defense blows it.....fucking again.

How many times will it take before he gets fired.

Rivers even said in the post game that the 2 point conversion play was the same fucking play they ran earlier in the game.

Offense was not perfect...but 28 points should be enough to win, especially at home.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
14 point lead with 5 minutes to go.
4th and 8.
Not pressuring Rivers when he was a statue in the pocket and had been picked twice under duress.
Calling a TO with 5 seconds on the playclock.

The above is all inexcusable and is what lead to a loss. Call me an idiot. Whatever. This was straight out of the playoff playbook from 2013 and 2017. In both games, the refs were blamed at first too - but in the end, our coaches and players had the chances to win, and they blew every one.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
How do you get DPI on a ball that can't be caught in bounds?
You come from Los Angeles.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
chargers lose to the ravens next week

we win out we still win the division
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:50 PM 12-13-2018
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately. Andy took the foot off the gas several times in this game.

Also, Hill dropping that touchdown killed us. We would have had 2-3+ mins extra in the game to score and they never would have gone for 2.
Yeah, except for that part where it would have been nullified due to a penalty.
[Reply]
prhom 10:50 PM 12-13-2018
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately.
You mean since we cut Kareem Hunt? You’re a dumbass.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 28
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up