Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 11-11-2018
KC 9-1
NE 7-3
LAC 7-2
PIT 6-2-1

Any number of Chiefs wins and Patriots losses equaling 5 and they clinch.

To the 'ship.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:30 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
No. And even if that was true the Chargers would have no impact at all on PIT's current seeding.
I'm wrong about the first part. Was looking at it as 7-3 vs. 6.5-3.5(tie counting as 0.5 for each) but it's really win%.

That being said, the Chargers game still had no impact on the PIT/NE seeding.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:53 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy Reid has thoroughly outcoached Anthony Lynn 3X in a row.

They have to travel halfway across the country and play us on a short week.

We’re going to destroy them.

Probably in cold conditions too.
[Reply]
Sam Hall 09:06 PM 11-11-2018
Keep an eye on Houston. They will continue winning because they barely play any good teams. Pull for Alex to beat them next week.
[Reply]
Basileus777 09:19 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Sam Hall:
Keep an eye on Houston. They will continue winning because they barely play any good teams. Pull for Alex to beat them next week.
Why? Houston is a fraudulent team, we want them to get the #2 seed. They'll be the team everyone in the playoffs wants to play.

They have no chance of catching us.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:20 PM 11-11-2018
So basically, we have to lose two of the last six games to lose HFA.

I think KC has this.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:23 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy Reid has thoroughly outcoached Anthony Lynn 3X in a row.

They have to travel halfway across the country and play us on a short week.

We’re going to destroy them.
Yes
[Reply]
Sam Hall 09:46 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Why? Houston is a fraudulent team, we want them to get the #2 seed. They'll be the team everyone in the playoffs wants to play.

They have no chance of catching us.
Houston is a threat to everyone's homecooking because they almost play a cupcake schedule. Every other contender plays some teams that might beat them. None of the remaining big games on the NFL schedule include Houston. We've been beating them, but playing them here sounds much better.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:20 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
we will if they play like they did today.
Today was such a trap game. I was really worried they might lose. I will so happily take an ugly win. No team except maybe the Raiders late in the season is a gimme in the NFL.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:22 PM 11-11-2018
Perfect scenario: Chiefs secure #1 and play #4, 5 or 6 seed. Pitt gets #2 and plays the Pats. We finally get the first round bye and home playoff win monkeys off our back - and play the beat up winner of Pitt/NE at Arrowhead.

Oh... yep just came in my pants.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:17 PM 11-11-2018
Steelers are basically the same team as us. Very good offense that can easily drop 30 on anyone with a defense that has an elite pass rush (tied with us) and has holes on other parts of the defense.

They are the only team I am uneasy about playing if we get HFA.
[Reply]
Basileus777 12:03 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Sam Hall:
Houston is a threat to everyone's homecooking because they almost play a cupcake schedule. Every other contender plays some teams that might beat them. None of the remaining big games on the NFL schedule include Houston. We've been beating them, but playing them here sounds much better.

And they're not very good so they'll lose a couple of those games. Looking at their schedule, they will lose 2 or 3 more games and it could get uglier that that. Other than the Jets game all of their remaining games are potential losses. There's no world where Houston runs the table and gets the #1 seed. If they somehow pulled a miracle and got the #2 seed, we should be celebrating.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:30 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bob Sutton can only beast the offenses he plays.

And I can only power-squirt Blue Bunny ice cream out of my ass when the store lets it sit on the shelf for too long.
I now what you're trying to do even if these goons don't; stop poking the fate bear in an attempt to prove that Mahomes alone can alter space and time.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:44 AM 11-12-2018
The Chiefs have won 1 playoff game in 24 years.

Can't wait to hear what the excuse is if you get the #1 seed and lose. I'm sure you'll blame it on the refs or something, or the NFL wanting the Pats or Steelers to go to the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:03 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by JD10367:
The Chiefs have won 1 playoff game in 24 years.

Can't wait to hear what the excuse is if you get the #1 seed and lose. I'm sure you'll blame it on the refs or something, or the NFL wanting the Pats or Steelers to go to the Super Bowl.

Cassel and Pioli left a long time ago. Their expiration date along with yours has been up for some time now.

The door's over there, so pick it up, pack it up, and take your woeful lamentations for that creepy fucking kid-kisser with you.

Cunt.
[Reply]
scho63 07:03 AM 11-12-2018
If we win enough to keep the number #1 seed, who do you guys want to face in the playoffs?

I would LOVE to beat either/both Shittsburgh and Rapesmoreburger or the Patsy and Tommy Bitch at Arrowhead. I also think we owe the Ravens a playoff beating but they are fading fast and we all know about what the Titans did to us.......
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up