Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 11-11-2018
KC 9-1
NE 7-3
LAC 7-2
PIT 6-2-1

Any number of Chiefs wins and Patriots losses equaling 5 and they clinch.

To the 'ship.
[Reply]
bricks 06:46 PM 11-11-2018
I have mixed feeling about the Chargers game at Arrowhead.

On one hand, I feel good because lately we’ve OWNED the division and so there is that hot streak factor.

On the other hand, if they play like today and allow the team to stay in the game, do that against a good QB and he will beat you
[Reply]
scho63 06:57 PM 11-11-2018
I really thought this was a thread about the Raiders trying to secure the #1 draft pick.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:00 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
we will if they play like they did today.
At not one moment did I feel like the Chiefs would lose today. Sometimes teams play down to an opponent or don’t play with much emotion. It happens. I think that’s what happened to the Chiefs today. Either way, every game is different and I’m not too worried about their performance today.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:19 PM 11-11-2018
Vrabel knew how to play Brady today.

“Pressure Up The Middle “
[Reply]
penguinz 07:22 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:

On one hand, I feel good because lately we’ve OWNED the division and so there is that hot streak factor.

On the other hand, if they play like today and allow the team to stay in the game, do that against a good QB and he will beat you
Wont even be a game. Chiefs own Chargers, they own teams at night in Arrowhead and the road teams suck on Thursday nights this late into the season.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:31 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
we will if they play like they did today.
Um, did you see the Chargers play today? They looked about as bad as you can while winning by 2 TD.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:31 PM 11-11-2018
One thing Andy Reid has proven during his time here...if it is an important game against a division opponent where the opponent might have a chance to leapfrog the Chiefs in the standings...he wins. Every time.

Remember when the Raiders came to Arrowhead a couple years ago with the division on the line? Chiefs weren't even that good that year.

Stomped a mudhole in Carr. He attempted like 40 passes for 100 yards.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:31 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
I really thought this was a thread about the Raiders trying to secure the #1 draft pick.
But they are going to win the AFC West! /everyNFLexpertinAugust
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:32 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
At not one moment did I feel like the Chiefs would lose today. Sometimes teams play down to an opponent or don’t play with much emotion. It happens. I think that’s what happened to the Chiefs today. Either way, every game is different and I’m not too worried about their performance today.
And teams play up in emotion. Cards coming off an emotional win and a bye week.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:38 PM 11-11-2018
Chargers will likely fall out of this debate in a few weeks, after the next 2 weeks their schedule becomes super hard, our's started hard theirs finishes that way.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:44 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
One thing Andy Reid has proven during his time here...if it is an important game against a division opponent where the opponent might have a chance to leapfrog the Chiefs in the standings...he wins. Every time.

Remember when the Raiders came to Arrowhead a couple years ago with the division on the line? Chiefs weren't even that good that year.

There's truth here.

The Raiders in 2016 and then the Chargers in 2017.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:45 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:

Comments like this imply that they take the same approach and give the same effort in all games.

No matter what they say about preparing the same for everyone, it's only natural to mail it in to an extent when you know the opponent is overmatched. Around the time they went up 20-7, they started going through the motions and thinking about Mexico City.

People also always fail to mention that Reid goes conservative and quits trying to score as soon as it appears like they have enough points. No doubt in my mind that they could have scored another 10+ if needed.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:47 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Andy Reid has thoroughly outcoached Anthony Lynn 3X in a row.

They have to travel halfway across the country and play us on a short week.

We’re going to destroy them.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:04 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Yup
[Reply]
notorious 08:12 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Let’s hope they do a noon game, too.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up