ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:28 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Man I cannot wait for this game...they're saying all the right things.
Same, this is the game i've been most anticipating forever.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:37 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Same, this is the game i've been most anticipating forever.
What are you gonna be playing on?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:41 AM 12-14-2018
What are you gonna be playing on?
PC, I don't own or play console games just don't have time for it as well as my love for PC. :-)
[Reply]
Jerm 03:15 PM 12-14-2018
Finally watched that stream, had read bits and pieces about it...yeah love what they're doing with loot, gear, etc.

Inscriptions are awesome and love that primer/detonator is in.

Gonna get super nerdy with min/max builds lol.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:25 PM 12-14-2018
Finally watched that stream, had read bits and pieces about it...yeah love what they're doing with loot, gear, etc.

Inscriptions are awesome and love that primer/detonator is in.

Gonna get super nerdy with min/max builds lol.
Right, just hope it lives up to the hype. Seems rather late from what i've seen of the game, seems like it's unfinished but perhaps what i've seen is from an earlier build.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:24 AM 12-17-2018

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:23 PM 12-18-2018
I've never understood how anybody could read anything, watch anything, much less play anything (I saw people on Reddit supposedly in the alpha (they weren't...) say it was a Destiny clone...) that anything to do with Anthem and think it has any relationship of any kind to Destiny.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:31 PM 12-18-2018
Another stream on Thursday it looks like...
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:45 PM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Seeing as there is no PVP and its in 3rd person that comparison is way off. Yeah, it's a space opera like Destiny but saying that makes it a clone to Star Wars, Star Trek, Lost in Space, etc.

I'm gonna give it a pass until the reviews come in just because EA.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:00 PM 12-18-2018
Should be a good one. It's going to be a stronghold we've never seen shown from an Interceptor point of view.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:03 PM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I've never understood how anybody could read anything, watch anything, much less play anything (I saw people on Reddit supposedly in the alpha (they weren't...) say it was a Destiny clone...) that anything to do with Anthem and think it has any relationship of any kind to Destiny.
As in another boring loot grind that really doesn't have lasting appeal and is uninspired. I've listed the problems with Destiny on here. If you just watched gameplay and didn't play Anthem you might think it was similar and could get boring quickly. We shall see but Anthem looks far different right now.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:04 PM 12-18-2018
Ya happy the Devs are really out there and doing everything possible PR wise to sell the game. Haven't really seen this from a AAA dev, like ever.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:25 AM 12-19-2018
They say they're going to continue doing it after launch, too.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 01:39 PM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
They say they're going to continue doing it after launch, too.
Thats good news. From the little amount I got to play during closed alpha, i really enjoyed it. Without PvP, they can focus all efforts on content & balance.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:53 PM 12-20-2018
Fun stream. Stonghold seemed significantly different from the first one.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up