Page 4 of 298
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Strongside 10:57 PM 10-19-2017
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Probably not this season, but surely next if he can't adjust.
There is not a universe in existence where Bob Sutton should be the Chiefs Defensive coordinator in 2018. My hope is that Marvin Lewis finally gets released from Cincinnati and decides to go back to what his true calling is...wrecking quarterbacks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 PM 10-19-2017
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Sure. Fine. But look at every other play in this fucking game. Soft-ass coverage and no pass rush. That’s scheme, not talent.
Lack of pass rush is actually talent.

The Chiefs don't have talented enough pass rushers to beat that OL consistently.

Sutton could dial up blitzes but then the shit DBs are going to get roasted even worse.
[Reply]
RickObie 10:58 PM 10-19-2017
He will be after the season when we lose in the playoffs again at Home to a team we should beat!
[Reply]
RedSea90 10:58 PM 10-19-2017
I’d love to be able to sit in that locker room when the media is asking questions. I would be the one to tell the truth asking why Sutton isn’t fired yet? Maybe even ask if us fans can pay off Gaines so he can work where he is best suited...garbage man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jaa1025 10:59 PM 10-19-2017
They need to start playing zone coverage IMO. They don't have the CB's to play man to man. 1 average CB in Peters and the rest are garbage. They only rush 3 half the time to counter this which only hurts them more.

Straight up garbage scheme, garbage players.
[Reply]
Strongside 11:00 PM 10-19-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Lack of pass rush is actually talent.

The Chiefs don't have talented enough pass rushers to beat that OL consistently.

Sutton could dial up blitzes but then the shit DBs are going to get roasted even worse.
Please tell me you’re kidding. You’re a smarter football guy than this. We have one of the most lethal pass rushers in the history of football on our roster and he’s being forced to drop into coverage nearly 30% of the time. That’s fucking insane dude.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:02 PM 10-19-2017
Please tell me you’re kidding. You’re a smarter football guy than this. We have one of the most lethal pass rushers in the history of football on our roster and he’s being forced to drop into coverage nearly 30% of the time. That’s fucking insane dude.
He had 6 pressures all night. Need to face the reality that he's just not the same anymore. Mack is a man that's worth the money Houston is getting.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:02 PM 10-19-2017
You might be right.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 PM 10-19-2017
Holy shit, two plays prior.

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:09 PM 10-19-2017
That shit right there is why Sutton should be fired.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:11 PM 10-19-2017
Wow. Standing out in the middle of the field where he's completely useless. Get fucked, Sutton.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 11:13 PM 10-19-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He had 6 pressures all night. Need to face the reality that he's just not the same anymore. Mack is a man that's worth the money Houston is getting.
I swear to God, outside of QBs, OL and a handful of skill players here and there, who ever earns these big money contracts these days? They're usually rewards for a strong first few years in the league, then maybe a guy keeps it up for a couple more, and then suddenly the bottom falls out.

I can already see it coming with Peters. We're gonna pay him insane money and be begging to throw him off the team in a couple years when he can't cover his own dick.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:14 PM 10-19-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy shit, two plays prior.
Keep digging clay, and welcome aboard the Sutton hate train.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:16 PM 10-19-2017
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Keep digging clay, and welcome aboard the Sutton hate train.
I still don't think he's GROB-level bad.

He's had a good track record here.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:19 PM 10-19-2017
Shit I wanted him gone after that Indy playoff game.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 298
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up