ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 29
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The "All Idiot Team" sign-up.
Mi_chief_fan 05:03 PM 12-18-2000
Packfool named me to his "All Idiot Team", along with KC Wolfman, Titus, JOhn and Luzap. I should feel bad, but I actually feel honored that Packfool thinks i'm not "in his class" of football.....um......intelligence?

Anyone else care to join?
[Reply]
Mark M 07:48 AM 12-19-2000
Mizzou--
It's not for lack of appetite. I eat like a freaking horse! I don't run (unless I'm being chased) and drink about a 12 pk of beer a week. I've tried everything short of steroids . . . yet I still weigh the same at 29 as I did at 13. Thank god other things grew in that time! :-)

TMI, I know.

MM
~~Gets nervous around drains with large openings.

------------------
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-19-2000).]
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 07:51 AM 12-19-2000
Mark,
Word is that were looking for a QB that has won a playoff game. Have you ever won a playoff game?
[Reply]
Mark M 07:54 AM 12-19-2000
Does the PLayStation count? If so, then yes, I have.

I've even won the Super Bowl twice, the NCAA Sears trophy 7 times in 11 years, the NBA crown three times and have been personally responsible for 4 World Series titles.

I figure if Packfan can live in a world of make-believe, then so can I.

MM
~~Ready to take the snaps . . . depending on who's center.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:05 AM 12-19-2000
Mi: I must admit that fluffy did embarrass me on several occasions. Those occasions came primarly when he said some obscenely asinine things like:

a SB MVP is not the main reason why a team wins the SB, rather, a team can win a SB w/o a SB MVP.

While discussing EG's playoff appearances with the Chiefs, he goes on to rant about EG's one playoff appearance with SF (which EG didnt start btw).

His inability to recognize his own words thrown back in his face.

And finally his comment that ANY QB that throws as much as EG did can put up the numbers EG has.

Those are just a sample of the embarrassingly stupid assertions he has made. Obviously, he wasnt smart enough to realize the sheer ignorance of these statements so I was embarrassed for him.

[This message has been edited by KCTitus (edited 12-19-2000).]
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:09 AM 12-19-2000
Jeez Mark... Bob Dole's left leg weighs 135 pounds.
[Reply]
Mark M 08:18 AM 12-19-2000
Okay guys!! So I have a thyroid issue. Big deal (or in my case, skinny deal). Do you know how difficult it is to go through life as a man and be this thin? No, I doubt it. Mock me if you will, but at least I don't have to worry about diets, I can still see my feet and am still hung like a bear.

Remember: It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

MM
~~Not really upset. :-)

------------------
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-19-2000).]
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:20 AM 12-19-2000
Bob Dole has no idea what it's like to go through life thin or hung like a bear.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:21 AM 12-19-2000
MarkM: if you found my Sr/Jr picture in your HS yearbook, contrast that with my picture on Dole's site...Only one thing can make you get like that...

Budweiser.
[Reply]
JOhn 08:21 AM 12-19-2000
Titus,
Well if nothing else HOPEFULLY you can be embarrassed enough for him that he will post and run as usual. But I doubt it.

BTW if packie doesn't think that sunday was cold enough to be a risk, makes me wonder if he is smart enough to come in out of the rain? Or maybe he's like a certian fowl that isn't smart enough to not drown by looking up in the rain?

[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 08:24 AM 12-19-2000
Mark,
Winning the sears trophy and getting to the super bowl? Oh yeah, you can be our QB.

Titus,
:-) at winning the super bowl without a SB MVP. I'll be laughing about that one al day.
[Reply]
Mark M 08:28 AM 12-19-2000
Titus--
I did check the '87 edition of Polaris. While you look familiar, I can't really place you anywhere in my high school memories. Of course, "high" school is an appropriate name for the way I went through! :cool: Perhaps your memory is better than mine!

I would have to say you have added a bit to yourself (not that its a bad thing, though). Unfortunately, I drank enough beer in college to add a total of 100 pounds to most people...I gained 10. That was it. A 6 pack almost every night and no luck. I lost the 10 lbs. I gained after I graduated. Still haven't gotten it back. And I still drink thick beer (Guiness, Bass Ale, et al).

What more can a guy do?

MM
~~Wonders how this thread got focused on my weight.
[Reply]
JOhn 08:30 AM 12-19-2000
Titus,
I to will have to cut & paste the SB w/o a MVP. Course I'm sure he has some "logic" to explain that.

Adding it to the list:
H Back ??????
NO SB MVP ????

:confused:

God it gets better every day
[Reply]
Mark M 08:38 AM 12-19-2000
Mi--
I would be honored to be our QB.

I just hope you all realize that, while the QB is the most important position on the field, it is a team game. We can win the SB without an MVP. I will put up great numbers, but only because we pass so much (never mind that every team will know that and try to stop it). I will blame the GM when players fumble, and blame the players when the GM drafts the wrong person. I will blame the crowd for not coming to a game when it's -30 degrees, and praise all other cities' fans even though their fans do the same.

This is making my head hurt. No wonder Packfan gets so confused … it's hard to be that stupid.

MM
~~Will be looking for a play that intentionally gets us 4 yards short of the endzone with no time left.

------------------
--George W. Bush
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:01 AM 12-19-2000
There were a couple of others in the last discussion I had with Pack.

He stated that teams dont win playoffs with FA castoffs, of course, I never got around to Kurt Warner before I finally gave up on his ludicrous statements.

I stuck with one I figured he'd know most about and that was GB's SB victory and asked him to explain Desmond Howard the SB MVP for his Packers SB victory. His response was that w/o Desmond Howard the Packers still win that SB. In essence stating that w/o a SB MVP, GB still wins.

Of course, I could have really made him look the fool and asked him about another FA castoff and SB MVP, Kurt Warner, but he was struggling with GB history even with the aide of his GB media guide, so I left well enough alone.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:03 AM 12-19-2000
I want to play...I have a new ball and my daddy will mow the field for free..

but...I want to play safety...One of you DL need to grab a leg, stand crackfan up and let me have a good 10yard run...I'll chew off my broken fingers to stay in the game, eat buzzard guts at halftime and kick the other team in the nuts at the bottom of every pile...I'll make Ronnie Lott look like a schoolgirl...I'm not big, fast, or talented, but consider myself tougher than boiled owl Sh!t(while on a computer)...I'm not mindless, but I am a barbarian..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Packfans memeory....I'm sure it compares to a zoo monkey with terrets syndrome..who can't remember the taste from the last time he ate his own Shiite.

can i play, can i, can i, can i huh..cmon..

[This message has been edited by Iowanian (edited 12-19-2000).]
[Reply]
Page 8 of 29
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up