ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>DPI with 8 seconds left? Ignored OPI with 4 seconds left?
BlackOp 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
This, my friends...is how you truly control the outcome of a game.

Choo CHoo...welcome to the LA Express. 5 weeks in a row (and counting) the refs have gifted the Chargers.

Funny, I went to few other teams TNF game threads. EVERY ONE of them were talking how rigged this was...

I prepared myself after the Rams game...so not really shocked. NFL doesn't care if you think it's rigged or not..

Two nationally televised Chargers games in 3 weeks...and both have had controversial officiating that led directly to Chargers points.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:03 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's not about number of penalties it's about situations and games.

The Pats rarely get penalized do you think that they just randomly got 14 penalties one day?
Except when KC gets a ton of penalties in a row against the Rams and then it is all about the number to some people.

Id like to know how many people claiming that it was rigged for pit to win felt that way before the game started. I'm willing to bet many thought the pats would get the breaks.

The refs could have saved the Steelers against the raiders a bunch of times. Refs didn't have to help us get our 4th td Thursday yet a bunch of calls aided it. All that gets ignored.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:09 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Don't forget Indy shut out the 1st place Cowboys too...Eagles are only 1 game back now. Literally ever possibly scenario to make the post season races tighter, happened...
Not the Packers.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 06:02 PM 12-17-2018
A mystery, gaping in size.
[Reply]
Fish 10:44 PM 12-22-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Kind of amazing that Patriots had ZERO penalties against KC...and 14 tonight against the Steelers.

I've never seen them get last drive flags...so this was a first.

It's all about the late season ratings. Couldn't have Pittsburgh going to New Orleans next week in 2nd place. The might have missed the playoffs all together.

Chiefs are going to get raped by the officials next Sunday night....it's the NFLs last chance to gift LAC HFA. It'll be the 4th time this year on a National broadcast that they screw them.

The Ravens better lube up too...NFL is not letting the Chargers lose.

These are your two best bets next weekend....
0-1 so far.

:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:55 PM 12-22-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
0-1 so far.

:-)
^^^^^^^^^ :-) ^^^^^^^^^

[Reply]
cabletech94 11:57 PM 12-22-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^^^^^^^ :-) ^^^^^^^^^