ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Hulu down...?
InChiefsHeaven 08:19 PM 12-12-2018
I just got on Hulu a few weeks ago for live streaming because PSVue absolutely sucked for live TV like sports. Hulu has been great for the most part, but tonight it totally freaked out. Live channels not showing on the guide and when I was able to hit Browse then Live and find a show, it kept starting over or skipping back like 3 minutes.

I called Hulu and they had a recorded message stating they are working on it and to try back later.

Anybody else? Cutting cable has been interesting, and hopefully the tech will improve, but this is my 3rd service and it's always something. Cable is expensive, but it works...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:22 PM 12-12-2018
Hulu has been the absolute worst streaming service I've tried, and I've tried nearly all the major ones.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:42 PM 12-12-2018
I need to cancel mine. For whatever reason my smart tv absolutely doesn’t like Hulu. Netflix, everything is fine. Go to Hulu, and the entire tv locks up. Not sure if it’s the Tv or what
[Reply]
Fish 08:56 PM 12-12-2018
Working for me.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:58 PM 12-12-2018
Seems to be better right now. And honestly, it's been better than directv now and PSVue until this happened.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:59 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Hulu has been the absolute worst streaming service I've tried, and I've tried nearly all the major ones.
So what are you using then?
[Reply]
Fish 09:52 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
So what are you using then?
I've tried SlingTV, YoutubeTV, and Hulu with LiveTV. I prefer YoutubeTV. HuluTV isn't too bad at this point. But it's still pretty buggy. And HuluTV tries to nickel and dime you for little things like a very limited DVR unless you pay another $15/mth, forcing adds, etc. I think HuluTV is the most compatible at this point though.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:01 PM 12-12-2018
I love the Hulu TV channel lineup, and that's what we use at the moment, but their interface is horrific.

(It's working fine for me, fwiw.)
[Reply]
Fish 10:42 PM 12-12-2018
Yeah, HuluTV has gotten an impressive lineup since they started their live TV part. Probably the best of the bunch at the moment.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:42 PM 12-13-2018
The only thing I don't have is NFLN. Otherwise, it's great, especially since they started streaming local channels.
[Reply]
Up