ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Mack Wilson
kccrow 06:34 PM 12-08-2018
So, lets talk Mack Wilson.
Undoubtedly would take a 1st rounder to obtain. May have to jump up to get him even, at least ahead of Pittsburgh.
Fits precisely what KC is missing at ILB.

Do you or don't you?

What if KC trades Dee Ford for a 1st?

Give it to me.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:03 PM 12-08-2018
I think the best move would be to address the DL and hope your ILBs can recover with a DC and position coach that aren't aids. Maybe Ragland can get a bionic knee in the offseason.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:53 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think the best move would be to address the DL and hope your ILBs can recover with a DC and position coach that aren't aids. Maybe Ragland can get a bionic knee in the offseason.
Ragland is a lost cause in my book. To me it's more of a question of whether you can count on Hitchens and O'Daniel in 2019 or do you go for a stud and keep O'Daniel as a situational player that perhaps replaces Hitchens on passing downs.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:32 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Disagree, Ragland and Hitchens just blow. They don’t have the feel for the position. We desperately need an upgrade at the position, we haven’t had a competent one, let alone a good one since DJ.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:43 PM 12-08-2018
The question is what happened to Ragland and Hitchens? Last year we thought Ragland was a piece worth having and now he's worthless. Hitchens was good with the Cow Cunts and now he's worthless.

Hitchens had the ribs but I don't think that's what has him tentative.

That leaves 3 options IMO:

1. 2017 was an outlier.

2. Sutton ruined them.

3. The guys starting next to them in 2017 made them.

I honestly don't know what it is, but if it is 2. we have to dump Sutton before drafting a stud.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:18 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
Disagree, Ragland and Hitchens just blow. They don’t have the feel for the position. We desperately need an upgrade at the position, we haven’t had a competent one, let alone a good one since DJ.
Maybe, but it's really hard to gauge just how much they suck when they are constantly on their heels instead of aggressively filling gaps as the DL has long stretches of major fail.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The question is what happened to Ragland and Hitchens? Last year we thought Ragland was a piece worth having and now he's worthless. Hitchens was good with the Cow Cunts and now he's worthless.

Hitchens had the ribs but I don't think that's what has him tentative.

That leaves 3 options IMO:

1. 2017 was an outlier.

2. Sutton ruined them.

3. The guys starting next to them in 2017 made them.

I honestly don't know what it is, but if it is 2. we have to dump Sutton before drafting a stud.
Don't forget they fired the LB coach the turned Hali and DJ around last year so they could hire some fat fuck to coach them this year.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:02 AM 12-09-2018
Hitchens has definitely been garbage this year, if you take PFF grades he is worse this year than his rookie year. He was above average in their grading in 2016 and 2017, so I'm hopeful he can at least turn it around and be average next year if not actually worth his contract.

The ILB free agent market is so thin, I think a cheap ish average guy is the way to go, like Manti Te'o, Denzel Perryman or L.J Fort.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:51 AM 12-09-2018
They need to add at the position in a pretty significant manner IMO.

Ragland is behind the times. Would have been a great fit in the past eras but his athleticism doesn’t fit in the current NFL.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:41 PM 12-12-2018
no.
[Reply]
Up