ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kansas City: Tyreek Hill loves you
Dante84 04:15 PM 09-17-2019
also "The Clark family" :-) YES!!!

Kansas City thank you so much for the support !!! I love you so much ✌🏿❤️https://t.co/mpAJgCCHI7 pic.twitter.com/3FUhTo2Dpk

— Ty Hill (@cheetah) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 09-17-2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:40 PM 09-17-2019
Made me tear up a little bit
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:40 PM 09-17-2019
Also him and Eric Fisher are pretty close as well. Seems like everyone loves the Cheetah. Get back healthy Tyreek. We love you
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:51 PM 09-17-2019
I'm getting real tired of 610s day show. That fat fuck Ron and Vern seem to bring up Tyreek and how he's such a bad person for what he said. Today, Fat Ron was saying he knew there were guys in the locker room who don't respect Tyreek and are mad that he got paid. The sooner that loser gets canned the better. Acting like he's talked to players that say they don't like Cheetah. He literally just makes shit up. I literally cannot stand that idiot.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:03 PM 09-17-2019
He Good
[Reply]
Jerm 05:04 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm getting real tired of 610s day show. That fat fuck Ron and Vern seem to bring up Tyreek and how he's such a bad person for what he said. Today, Fat Ron was saying he knew there were guys in the locker room who don't respect Tyreek and are mad that he got paid. The sooner that loser gets canned the better. Acting like he's talked to players that say they don't like Cheetah. He literally just makes shit up. I literally cannot stand that idiot.
I want Tyreek to make a huge game winning play in the SB just to shove it up that dipshit's ass.

He's beyond annoying.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:22 PM 09-17-2019
If you transcribe that you won’t find any commas.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:40 PM 09-17-2019
Watching Kissel and Leckeys podcast wrap up of the Raider game right now, apparently Reek is still attending all receiver meetings even though he isn’t required to

Homegrown guys like him and Jones, who’ve bought into the people around them and established real relationships within the city, are always more valuable than mercenaries
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:44 PM 09-17-2019
interesting that injured players aren't required to attend

reid seems nice
[Reply]
thabear04 06:12 PM 09-17-2019
Under his youtube video he added this.

Let’s keep chopping baby and win that lombardi ✌��✌��
[Reply]
stevieray 06:18 PM 09-17-2019
I don't love him, but he's a badass football player.

Heals up, no half of a season of wear and tear...:-)

Going to be fun to watch. Chiefs will hit another gear.
[Reply]
fan4ever 06:21 PM 09-17-2019
Wonder how many times they edited out "know wha I'm sayin". It's like a speech impediment.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:32 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I don't love him, but he's a badass football player.

Heals up, no half of a season of wear and tear...:-)

Going to be fun to watch. Chiefs will hit another gear.
Go fuck yourself StevieNotGay!
[Reply]
chinaski 06:36 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Wonder how many times they edited out "know wha I'm sayin". It's like a speech impediment.
No harm, no foul. It's simply a crutch phrase...an engrained part of his vernacular, most likely associated with his past. Perhaps somebody he knew used the term frequently, therefore that phrase, while casual, has become a steady part of his vocabulary. While we all know what he is trying to convey, he's simply asking for reassurance and/or understanding.

Most likely there are phrases that you use frequently as well.

Mahomes himself has a big crutch phrase. He tends to answer a question first with the term "Yeah, I mean" - He says it a lot. But it's all good.

Know what I'm sayin?
[Reply]
srvy 06:37 PM 09-17-2019
Thats a good dude.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up