ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>If the Chiefs even have an AVERAGE defense...Super Bowl.
Kiimo 02:23 PM 09-17-2019
Signed, all of us in the offseason.

Welp!

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teameff/2019
[Reply]
staylor26 02:56 PM 09-17-2019
Yea I watched the AFCCG. We all did. It was literally a game of inches.

So what if they got better? So did we.
[Reply]
Sorry 02:59 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
DID YOU WATCH THE ****ING AFCCG?

They have only got better...you guys can keep being delusional about it, it's fine...

They're going to get home field because their division and schedule is a joke. Do you really think we're going to go to Foxboro with Bashaud Breeland, Mo Claiborne, Ward, and Fuller and stop their offense?

Jesus Christ people...
It's possible. Brady is brady, but his arm won't be as sharp in the winter. Mahomes is an MVP and will likely be back to back if he keeps up his performances. Bel is a master as getting his defense to go God Tier in the playoffs, and it's smart not forget their rookie WR Harris will likely be back by then. However, the chiefs have a very good chance at beat the Pats at home with Kelce, Hill and watkins. Hell, chiefs had a chance to beat them with Smith lol.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:01 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
It's possible. Brady is brady, but his arm won't be as sharp in the winter. Mahomes is an MVP and will likely be back to back if he keeps up his performances. Bel is a master as getting his defense to go God Tier in the playoffs, and it's smart not forget their rookie WR Harris will likely be back by then. However, the chiefs have a very good chance at beat the Pats at home with Kelce, Hill and watkins. Hell, chiefs had a chance to beat them with Smith lol.
I'd like our chances a lot more at Arrowhead but I'm just resigned to the game being in Foxboro...that joke of a schedule and division they have.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:03 PM 09-17-2019
DID YOU WATCH THE ****ING AFCCG?

They have only got better...you guys can keep being delusional about it, it's fine...

They're going to get home field because their division and schedule is a joke. Do you really think we're going to go to Foxboro with Bashaud Breeland, Mo Claiborne, Ward, and Fuller and stop their offense?

Jesus Christ people...
Yeah, I watched them get several very questionable calls and get their asses smoked the second half. Brady looked like dogshit.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:04 PM 09-17-2019
This was before the Pats got AB...we're not beating them with this secondary, sorry.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:04 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yeah, I watched them get several very questionable calls and get their asses smoked the second half. Brady looked like dogshit.
Yeah he sure looked like shit in OT when he ass raped our defense and marched right down the fucking field.

Stop.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:09 PM 09-17-2019
Steven Nelson covered AB last season primarily, and the Chiefs held him to 67 yards playing away in Pittsburgh. He's not the 2nd coming of Christ you (and he) think he is.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:09 PM 09-17-2019
Yeah he sure looked like shit in OT when he ass raped our defense and marched right down the fucking field.

Stop.
It’s a completely different narrative if Dee Ford isn’t offsides. That would’ve been his 3rd pick. It actually should’ve been 4 because Berry dropped another.

He was not good in that game, he was just playing a terrible defense.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:15 PM 09-17-2019
Didn't we beat the Pats in their Home Opener recently with Alex Smith and a sketchy secondary- yep, we did.

They are not invincible.

Pats are not invincible. That said, no game in September 2017 will have much significance to a game in January 2020.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:15 PM 09-17-2019
I think the loss of Gronk is bigger than the addition of AB, though AB is elite and they’ll have their 1st rd rookie receiver back at mid season.

We’ll be there at the end of the game with them. It just sucks that we’ll be playing in NE both times this year.

They have a cakewalk schedule. I mean goddamn look at their schedule. They don’t play anybody until Halloween.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:19 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We don’t have to shut their offense down. We only have to outscore them. We just need some stops. The Pats have all kinds of injuries on an already bad OL.
Err...Pats OLine is excellent -- if they're healthy. No idea why you're suggesting they're bad. This isn't 2014/15 anymore. Scar is back and teh Oline has been great for a couple years now.

Originally Posted by :
Their offense, while great on paper, is much older than ours and not nearly as explosive. We can beat anybody with this offense. That doesn’t mean we can’t use some help at corner, but we have yet to see what Claiborne brings and there are probably options other than Ramsey.

We got better on both sides of the ball after being inches away from those pillowbitergots and some of you are already throwing in the towel. Unbelievable.
Patriots defense is better than last year also. We'll see about the offense. Losing Gronk was a blow, but 2018 Gronk wasn't GRONK anyway, and if AB is available and integrates well, he could more than replace him.

Right now, the biggest question mark is the OLine's health. That's a concern. And, of course, the Pats do have an older team, so staying healthy across the board is a bit harder than with a younger team.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:20 PM 09-17-2019
Yeah he sure looked like shit in OT when he ass raped our defense and marched right down the ****ing field.

Stop.
I feel bad for you that you can't enjoy the season because you are scared of the Pats.

You are saying since the Pats beat us- they will always beat us. I am sure nobody in the Chief's organization feels this way. The Pats literally had every single thing go their way in that game- from the horrible calls to the coin toss. Same with the meeting earlier last year. Our offense is going to shred that defense this year and Brady is going to look like the statue he is.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:21 PM 09-17-2019
I feel bad for you that you can't enjoy the season because you are scared of the Pats.

You are saying since the Pats beat us- they will always beat us. I am sure nobody in the Chief's organization feels this way. The Pats literally had every single thing go their way in that game- from the horrible calls to the coin toss. Same with the meeting earlier last year. Our offense is going to shred that defense this year and Brady is going to look like the statue he is.

I look forward to the matchup. I doubt you will blow the Pats out as you seem to be expecting.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:22 PM 09-17-2019
Pats OL just got worse, btw
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:24 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Err...Pats OLine is excellent -- if they're healthy. No idea why you're suggesting they're bad. This isn't 2014/15 anymore. Scar is back and teh Oline has been great for a couple years now.

Patriots defense is better than last year also. We'll see about the offense. Losing Gronk was a blow, but 2018 Gronk wasn't GRONK anyway, and if AB is available and integrates well, he could more than replace him.

Right now, the biggest question mark is the OLine's health. That's a concern. And, of course, the Pats do have an older team, so staying healthy across the board is a bit harder than with a younger team.
Of course, their defense looks better- playing two horrific teams to start the year.

You still get to play the shitty Bills twice, Jets twice and fire-sale Dolphins again- to pad your defensive stats.

Wait until you have to play a real offense that can score more in 1 quarter than those teams an entire game.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up