ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>If the Chiefs even have an AVERAGE defense...Super Bowl.
Kiimo 02:23 PM 09-17-2019
Signed, all of us in the offseason.

Welp!

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teameff/2019
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:26 PM 09-17-2019
To the ship!
[Reply]
bricks 02:27 PM 09-17-2019
Thats what I was thinking the other day.

If they could be ranked somewhere between 16th to 20th, and just hold up enough to compliment the offense, they’re a great candidate to win the superbowl. I strongly believe they could do that.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:27 PM 09-17-2019
I didn't realize we're so high on the Dave rating.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:28 PM 09-17-2019
This was before the Pats got AB...we're not beating them with this secondary, sorry.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 02:29 PM 09-17-2019
Of course we all hope this, but a lot can happen between now and then. Playing on the road vs playing at home obviously plays into this as well.

But, I really don't like this line of thinking. Too many assumptions....
[Reply]
Mecca 02:30 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I didn't realize we're so high on the Dave rating.
When you hang out with your buddies woman and eat her pussy, it's a good rating
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:41 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by :
DAVE represents a combination of preseason projection and performance so far and is a more accurate look at how well we can expect teams to play the rest of the season. As of Week 2, preseseason projection makes up 80 percent of DAVE.

These are the Daves I know I know, these are the Daves I know
[Reply]
staylor26 02:44 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
This was before the Pats got AB...we're not beating them with this secondary, sorry.
What a fucking outstanding citizen.

I get being concerned but this doom and gloom shit is for pussies. We can beat anybody.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:47 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What a fucking outstanding citizen.

I get being concerned but this doom and gloom shit is for pussies. We can beat anybody.
OR and I know this may take comprehension above your level...it may be the fucking truth if you're looking at this objectively.

Sorry big guy...excuse me....YEAH WE'RE GONNA WIN EVERY FUCKING SUPER BOWL UNTIL THE END OF TIME...HURRR HURRR HURR...YAY CHIEFS.

Better?

But since you started it...who's covering AB? How about Gordon? Edelman?
[Reply]
threebag 02:49 PM 09-17-2019
Asshole
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 02:50 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
These are the Daves I know I know, these are the Daves I know

[Reply]
Halfcan 02:51 PM 09-17-2019
Didn't we beat the Pats in their Home Opener recently with Alex Smith and a sketchy secondary- yep, we did.

They are not invincible.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:52 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
OR and I know this may take comprehension above your level...it may be the fucking truth if you're looking at this objectively.

Sorry big guy...excuse me....YEAH WE'RE GONNA WIN EVERY FUCKING SUPER BOWL UNTIL THE END OF TIME...HURRR HURRR HURR...YAY CHIEFS.

Better?

But since you started it...who's covering AB? How about Gordon? Edelman?
We don’t have to shut their offense down. We only have to outscore them. We just need some stops. The Pats have all kinds of injuries on an already bad OL. Their offense, while great on paper, is much older than ours and not nearly as explosive. We can beat anybody with this offense. That doesn’t mean we can’t use some help at corner, but we have yet to see what Claiborne brings and there are probably options other than Ramsey.

We got better on both sides of the ball after being inches away from those pillowbitergots and some of you are already throwing in the towel. Unbelievable.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:53 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Didn't we beat the Pats in the Home Opener recently with a sketchy secondary- yep, we did.

They are not invincible.
DID YOU WATCH THE FUCKING AFCCG?

They have only got better...you guys can keep being delusional about it, it's fine...

They're going to get home field because their division and schedule is a joke. Do you really think we're going to go to Foxboro with Bashaud Breeland, Mo Claiborne, Ward, and Fuller and stop their offense?

Jesus Christ people...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up