— New York Giants (@Giants) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
Bump 02:35 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Eli Manning isn't good at NFL football.
still gonna be a first ballot HOF'er
[Reply]
bdj23 02:36 PM 09-17-2019
Eli denied the gaytriots two Superbowls, he's alright in my book.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:00 PM 09-17-2019
lol duke qb
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:50 PM 09-17-2019
If they are willing to deal with the growing pains, ok cool. If not, now what....go back to Eli?

Eli has won two SB's he is in the top 10 all time in TD passes and yards. There are tons of QB;s in that HOF nowhere close to that.

Yep, HOFer.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:52 PM 09-17-2019
It's so fucking weird that he looks exactly like a young Eli Manning with the helmet on.

Also weird that he's basically been groomed by the Mannings to be Eli's eventual successor.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:58 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
If they are willing to deal with the growing pains, ok cool. If not, now what....go back to Eli?

Eli has won two SB's he is in the top 10 all time in TD passes and yards. There are tons of QB;s in that HOF nowhere close to that.

Yep, HOFer.
The HOF is meaningless if Eli Manning goes in. He was never a top 10 QB in the NFL. At any point. At all.

Might as well toss Joe Flacco in there as well. Any average QB who compiled stats and won a superbowl gets in!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:00 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's so fucking weird that he looks exactly like a young Eli Manning with the helmet on.

Also weird that he's basically been groomed by the Mannings to be Eli's eventual successor.
The Mannings have a cult compound where they fuck around with the latest in cloning technology.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:03 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
The HOF is meaningless if Eli Manning goes in. He was never a top 10 QB in the NFL. At any point. At all.

Might as well toss Joe Flacco in there as well. Any average QB who compiled stats and won a superbowl gets in!
I heard this the other day and it made sense to me:

Can you tell the story of the NFL for said player's era WITHOUT saying his name? Was he an important, pivotal player of his era?

If the answer is yes, then he doesn't belong in the hall. If the answer is no, then he does.

For Eli, the answer is no. You cannot tell the story of the NFL without him.

The answer for say, Rivers, is yes. You can tell the story of the NFL with out mentioning Rivers.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:10 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I heard this the other day and it made sense to me:

Can you tell the story of the NFL for said player's era WITHOUT saying his name? Was he an important, pivotal player of his era?

If the answer is yes, then he doesn't belong in the hall. If the answer is no, then he does.

For Eli, the answer is no. You cannot tell the story of the NFL without him.

The answer for say, Rivers, is yes. You can tell the story of the NFL with out mentioning Rivers.
Eli sucks now, well for a few years. But his 2 wins in the Superbowl are massive. He has stats and longevity also. He is a hof QB. Rivers no, he has never done anything at all.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:44 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

4 time pro bowler so yes he has been in the top 10 a few times.

7 4000 yard seasons.

12 20 plus TD seasons.

2 SB wins.

Want me to compare Joe Flacco to that, well?

Eli had 360 TD passes heading into 2019

Fran Tarkenton 342
John Elway 300
Johnny Unitas 290
Joe Montana 275

Yards? Eli....55, 981

All these HOFers at less than 50,000

Warren Moon
Fran Tarkenton
Dan Fouts
Joe Montana
John Unitas
Jim Kelly

There really is no debate here, yep, a future HOFer.
[Reply]
notorious 04:47 PM 09-17-2019
Jeff Hostetler and Doug Williams need to go into the Hall. Can’t tell the story of the NFL without them.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:58 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Jeff Hostetler and Doug Williams need to go into the Hall. Can’t tell the story of the NFL without them.
Doug Williams pro bowls.....0, 4000 yard seasons....0, 20 TD seasons....1. Now add a terrible 49.5 comp % and an equally terrible 69.4 passer rating.

The guy had that SB moment (just like Timmy Smith), but that was it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:22 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Doug Williams pro bowls.....0, 4000 yard seasons....0, 20 TD seasons....1. Now add a terrible 49.5 comp % and an equally terrible 69.4 passer rating.

The guy had that SB moment (just like Timmy Smith), but that was it.
Yet Joe Namath has a spot in Canton...
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:26 PM 09-17-2019
He’ll get raped. It will be asked same as draft day what the hell were they thinking.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 05:32 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yet Joe Namath has a spot in Canton...
I'm not a Joe Namath fan but....

5 time pro bowler
1 time all pro
the first QB to ever have a 4000 yard passing season.

Yes, the Jets beating the Collts was huge, now add that.....I guarantee it!.....sometimes it does go deeper than just numbers.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up