ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Forget Peterson and Ramsey
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:05 AM 09-17-2019

@Chiefs source says the team isn’t interested in @Jaguars CB @jalenramsey now that he wants a trade. Source says the team’s locker room “is too good right now.” The team did ask @AZCardinals about CB Patrick Peterson earlier this year and was “emphatically told no.”

— Jeffri Chadiha (@jeffrichadiha) September 17, 2019

Regarding Jalen Ramsey: I think the Chiefs will continue to monitor the CB monitor. However, I would not expect a hard push for Ramsey.

Ramsey will require a lot of capital via picks and a new deal, and the Chiefs have have Mahomes and Chris Jones' deals to work through. https://t.co/R5hUZO69fi

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:48 AM 09-17-2019
good, it would be stupid to trade any high picks for a 1 year rental. We dont have the money to resign him and he is a fucking nutcase that would just cause problems aka Peters
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:48 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yes, I don't want to be a team that has made the playoffs 9 out of 10 years, went to 2 bowls and won 1, and probably should have 2 if they wouldn't have done something stupid.

Right now I'd give anything for 1 god damn bowl.
I understand. I want it too. i just don't want to fuck up the next 3 when it may not be necessary.
[Reply]
O.city 08:48 AM 09-17-2019
Yeah, I don't really think it's the problem it's made to be. The Chiefs will be drafting 29-32 for the foreseeable future. You aren't getting blue chippers there. Hell, usually there are at most what, 20 first rounders in a draft?

So yeah, financially it will make things a little different but it's probably gonna be the norm for a while.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:49 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
good, it would be stupid to trade any high picks for a 1 year rental. We dont have the money to resign him and he is a fucking nutcase that would just cause problems aka Peters
He'd be a 2 year rental actually, next year is his 5th year option.
[Reply]
O.city 08:49 AM 09-17-2019
It doesn't really hurt you that much going forward as long as you hit on some 2nd rounders and such.

It's not a death blow either way.

Belicheck has done shit like this for a while. Just keep moving forward.
[Reply]
O.city 08:50 AM 09-17-2019
If you could do the 2, tag him a year then tag and trade him I might do it.

But you probably aren't gonna wanna mess with the attitude and problems that would bring.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 08:50 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Why do people keep saying he hurt Tyreek? The play was clean thepush when bill got up was shit but he didn’t cheap shit hill into an injury.
because people are dumb. the tackle he made was clean. tyreek just landed on his shoulder wrong. by their logic then Chris Jones is dirty because he hurt Foles.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:51 AM 09-17-2019
Each time the Chiefs have played Ramsey, he got roasted.

Do not want. Overrated, malcontent head case.

Go get Howard instead.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:51 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Weren’t you just whining and crying when the Pats signed AB?
They didn’t give multiple 1st rd picks for him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:52 AM 09-17-2019
I'm on record not wanting to take him.

that being said, IF they did, I'd prefer it on a rental, where you try to flip him back for that first or second after the season.

No way I want him here long term.

I think he's an asshole; the kind of asshole that fucks up your team chemistry.

Don't bother arguing with me on that point, just disagree and move on.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:52 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Each time the Chiefs have played Ramsey, he got roasted.

Do not want. Overrated, malcontent head case.

Go get Howard instead.
Because he got roasted by the best QB in the game with our super speed offense does not mean he sucks.

Dude literally just beat Hopkins ass for a game.
[Reply]
O.city 08:52 AM 09-17-2019
Ramsey isn't overrated.

He's legit the best CB in football right now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:53 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That’s not what I’m referring to.

When the Pats signed AB you were whining and crying that the Chiefs couldn’t beat them now and everyone should be worried.

Now your argument is that Brady is 42 and the AFC is about to be ours.

Pick a fucking stance.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:53 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Who cares....draft picks are just that....DRAFT PICKS.

It's a lottery.

Give me the sure thing over draft picks every day of the week....
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:54 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
because people are dumb. the tackle he made was clean. tyreek just landed on his shoulder wrong. by their logic then Chris Jones is dirty because he hurt Foles.
The tackle was clean, Tyreek came up hurt. It's the shove afterwards that doesn't sit well with me. Punk move. It's what Ramsey does when he gets beat, and I've seen him pull that shit a few times when we've played him.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up