ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Forget Peterson and Ramsey
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:05 AM 09-17-2019

@Chiefs source says the team isn’t interested in @Jaguars CB @jalenramsey now that he wants a trade. Source says the team’s locker room “is too good right now.” The team did ask @AZCardinals about CB Patrick Peterson earlier this year and was “emphatically told no.”

— Jeffri Chadiha (@jeffrichadiha) September 17, 2019

Regarding Jalen Ramsey: I think the Chiefs will continue to monitor the CB monitor. However, I would not expect a hard push for Ramsey.

Ramsey will require a lot of capital via picks and a new deal, and the Chiefs have have Mahomes and Chris Jones' deals to work through. https://t.co/R5hUZO69fi

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
Setsuna 09:49 AM 09-17-2019
It's fine. You got all the "get off my lawn" posters on here thinking Ramsey is a locker room problem when that has never been reported by anyone ever since he got into the league. He's just outspoken so that obviously equals "ThiS GUy Is A cAnceR tO Any teAM"

Basically this...

Yall are pathetic.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:00 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
It's fine. You got all the "get off my lawn" posters on here thinking Ramsey is a locker room problem when that has never been reported by anyone ever since he got into the league. He's just outspoken so that obviously equals "ThiS GUy Is A cAnceR tO Any teAM"

Basically this...

Yall are pathetic.
I agree. If he’s such a cancer, then no one here should care if he goes to the Patriots, right? Just like how no one wanted AB, but then got pissed when he signed with New England.

If you pass on him, you have to be okay with him going to New England.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:03 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Of course, 2 Chiefs 1sts is damn near 2 2nds....
Doesn't matter. You cant keep trading away first round picks. At some point, you rely on those picks and their low salaries to be the base of your team.

For every first round pick you trade, you're basically going out into free agency (or whoever you traded the pick for) to replace the player you would have taken with that pick. The cost of the player in the trade/free agency is going to cost much more than the draft pick would have.

Basically, if you keep trading away picks for expensive veterans, its gonna put you in cap hell.
[Reply]
O.city 10:04 AM 09-17-2019
I kinda wonder if the Chiefs let this out to drive down the price a bit? Maybe?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:05 AM 09-17-2019
Like was mentioned before Terez acts weird as fuck when he knows stuff, he completely downplayed the Thomas stuff last year.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:12 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I kinda wonder if the Chiefs let this out to drive down the price a bit? Maybe?
Ya that’s the exact thought I had earlier in this thread
[Reply]
O.city 10:16 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Like was mentioned before Terez acts weird as **** when he knows stuff, he completely downplayed the Thomas stuff last year.
Did he act weird today or about this?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:26 AM 09-17-2019
Did he act weird today or about this?
He did it very much the same way he did the Thomas stuff. Acting like there's very little chance it happens.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:12 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
As much as Ramsey is a great player, he's Marcus Peters 2.0.
That is how I see it, thus the locker room reference
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:16 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:

Basically this...

Yall are pathetic.
Locke room problem? Guy is a problem before he even gets back to the locker room.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:33 PM 09-17-2019
The last one they have flying is from what, 1962?

I think we need to focus on winning one before we start discussing hanging multiple SB banners.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 07:47 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
That's not why we got zero titles. We got zero titles because for decades we tried to re-tread other team's 49ers cast-off Quarterbacks.
We were four inches from the Super Bowl with a first year Mahomes.

I don't think we need to panic.
Clarified it for you. :-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 07:48 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Luck is done, Big Ben and the Steelers are done, Baker looks completely overrated.

When Brady is done in a year or two, who is left? Lamar Jackson?
Watson? :-)

Who gets Lawrence in a 2021?
[Reply]
Kman34 08:01 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Locke room problem? Guy is a problem before he even gets back to the locker room.
Yeah I agree somewhat, but.. Winning trends to help with attitudes...
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:14 PM 09-17-2019
Jalen Ramsey is gay.

NTTIAWWT
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up