ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Over/Under Brown's....
Nickhead 03:54 AM 09-11-2019
Playing this week? :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:58 AM 09-11-2019
Under but not because of the allegations. They could win this game with Antonio Banderas at WR. They’ll get him fully up to speed and get him in next week.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:13 AM 09-11-2019
I am simply trying to see how much the NFL values the 100 year anniversary? Tyreek was different. There were weeks/months for them to investigate before any games were played. Do they suspend him, or allow him to play. Rape is way worse an accusation from breaking your kids arm. I can actually see how this girl could have gotten roped into a series of abuses :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:23 AM 09-11-2019
It's amazing how crazy this guys seems now compared to like 2 years ago...
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:25 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
I am simply trying to see how much the NFL values the 100 year anniversary? Tyreek was different. There were weeks/months for them to investigate before any games were played. Do they suspend him, or allow him to play. Rape is way worse an accusation from breaking your kids arm. I can actually see how this girl could have gotten roped into a series of abuses :-)
Well, not really.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:34 AM 09-11-2019
The Patriots are good enough. They really should sit him down until this goes away.

I think the Chiefs believed all along that Tyreek was innocent, but they suspended him just in case more evidence came out. They didn’t take a side or release much of a statement. They allowed the process to play out before they made any decisions, which proved to be very smart.

If the Patriots play him (especially against some shit opponents) and more evidence (or more accusers) come out, that is going to be a very bad look. They really don’t need him for awhile anyway, so there isn’t much risk in sitting him down until they know more.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:41 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It's amazing how crazy this guys seems now compared to like 2 years ago...
You mean since Burfict rewired his brain?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:09 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Nickhead:

Are you advocating to break your child’s arm instead of raping the baby momma?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:16 AM 09-11-2019
The Browns got embarrassed by the Titans, but I think they'll still play this week ... oh wait, what?
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:18 AM 09-11-2019
It's the Dolphins, they don't need him either way.
[Reply]
JimNasium 10:20 AM 09-11-2019
You think he’s acting crazy now, just wait until they either sit him or he’s placed on the Commissioner’s exempt list.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 10:36 AM 09-11-2019
The Patriots would rather have Goodell put AB on the exempt list than suspend him. That way Patriots fans will blame Goodell for AB not playing instead of Bob Kraft.
[Reply]
notorious 10:42 AM 09-11-2019
Hell, Pats can "sit" him the entire season, let this play out and decide.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:44 AM 09-11-2019
It's the Patriots. If they want to play him, they'll just sign a fictional person and have Brown put on a bad fake moustache and suit up, and the NFL will claim that they don't have evidence that "Anton Iobrown" isn't a real person. And at the press conference Belichick will eat a baby and dare anyone to stop him.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:52 AM 09-11-2019
So all a team has to do is hire some chick to accuse Tom Brady/Aaron/Russell etc of rape and they have to miss games until this is taken care of?

The way this was done is so weak, and THREE TIMES....????

If I'm the NFL/Pats I do nothing.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up