ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 97
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Simply Red 12:17 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Raiders get rid of their problem players, Chiefs give the new contracts for breaking kids arms
Yeah - nice guys finish last.
[Reply]
notorious 12:17 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Yeah - nice guys finish last.
Do they also finish on her back?
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:17 PM 09-11-2019
Although you'll probably finish 3rd, which isn't bad out of 4 teams.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:18 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Do they also finish on her back?
Jizzing fireworks

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:20 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I agree with you EXCEPT shes only seeking 75k..........

She also chose to not redact her name and go public....

Doesn't it seem to reason that she would seek more if it were really about money? She could have went after him to 7x that and kept her name out of the news. To me it seems like a person who wants some type of justice.

I have known a victim of such a crime, one in which the accused had friends in high places and I can tell you that there could have been a lot of intimidation going on from his lawyers/friends/ etc. it is a possibility that she tried to go to the police and the DA declined to prosecute. It could be that she got legal advice and they told her she wouldn't likely win in criminal court.

If this were the case, one would think there would be a police report somewhere. However, there is different confidentiality rules and I am not aware of all of them. It's possible she went to the police station and no charges were filed. This is all just speculation of course we don't know. It could also be entirely possible she made it all up. At this point we need the evidence to show up to make a call on it.

I do think he should be put on the Commish Exempt list based on his recent actions and now this. Looking at the history of players put on it though i doubt it. No if a criminal charge comes out.... yea he's toast.
Those texts alone make the NFL look bad. People were going nuts over a blackmail tape and wanted Reek gone FOREVER for calling her a bitch, which was the truth.

75 k split between her layer. Yeah, it is not about the money. According to his texts, AB did what she is claiming and thinks he is above the law. He even insults her mom. I would bet money is the least of her motives.
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:21 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:
She is definitely looking for way more than 75k. Its there to make the case federal not local.

Just found out her supposed gym is fake and never existed.

Becoming stranger and stranger.
That's interesting, I was going off of what the espn article but just went back and it said in excess of 75k so yea my bad.
[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 12:22 PM 09-11-2019
/heybucknasty/status/1171810849801101313 add twitter.com to the address.

Yeah, I think this case is over.

Edit: rape accuser sitting in AB's lap showing her new engagement ring which her future husband gave to her.
[Reply]
notorious 12:22 PM 09-11-2019
Would you take a load on your back and a little rape for over a million?

Set you up for life.....just gotta take a little forced lovin'.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:22 PM 09-11-2019

Parallels between the Antonio Brown case and the Derrick Rose sexual assault civil case. Both were filed as civil lawsuits without a prior police report being filed. Rose was found not liable. And the NBA waited for the civil justice system to play out. NFL should do the same.

— Daniel Wallach (@WALLACHLEGAL) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:23 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I agree with you EXCEPT shes only seeking 75k..........
People make this mistake every time a civil claim is filed in federal court.

Federal diversity jurisdiction [layman - right to file with the federal court] requires by statute that the amount in controversy exceed $75K.

It's a boilerplate PLEADING requirement, that weeds out small and insignificant claims [layman - you can't take your neighbor to federal court for breaking your garden gnome].

So the $75K is just a threshold. The 'actual' damages will be developed in discovery and both the actual damages and the merit of punitive damages will be argued in a trial. It's not a specific dollar amount the plaintiff is bound by [except to prove that the value of the matter exceeds it].

She can still seek millions, billions, . . . bajillions, eventually.
[Reply]
kcpasco 12:23 PM 09-11-2019
AB now being investigated for child endangerment.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:25 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
AB now being investigated for child endangerment.
link?
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:25 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Those texts alone make the NFL look bad. People were going nuts over a blackmail tape and wanted Reek gone FOREVER for calling her a bitch, which was the truth.

75 k split between her layer. Yeah, it is not about the money. According to his texts, AB did what she is claiming and thinks he is above the law. He even insults her mom. I would bet money is the least of her motives.
Yea my bad it says that its in excess of 75k doesn't say the exact amount but still pretty sure she could have kept her name out of all of it and yes to me the way he acts it seems to me like not a shocker it would be true.

People might say oh well tryeek, history DV, blah but thing is Reek has never publicly acted like Brown has. It's fact that Brown thinks he is above everything and everyone.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:25 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Would you take a load on your back and a little rape for over a million?

Set you up for life.....just gotta take a little forced lovin'.
"Winston Churchill once went up to a woman and asked.."
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:27 PM 09-11-2019
This just keeps getting better and better.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 97
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up