ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 97
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:31 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
The fact that they've known each other for so long should clue people in to why she might take a while to come forward. Anyone here think they'd be quick to sue a close friend for anything, much less something as personal and invasive as rape? The emotions have to be incredibly complicated.
Who would’ve thought there’d be a long thread about ejaculating on a woman’s back and it wouldn’t even elicit the usual “CUMMING!” from you?

When things get serious, Carcosa goes all Will-Ferrel-vs-James-Carville.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:32 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You can understand his texts waaaaaaay better than I can...of only he'd properly used commas.
Haha well that's what I gathered anyway. Brooke will soon chime in, she's the expert on commas and black players text in the NFL.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 08:32 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
The University which allegedly educated AB has definitely committed a crime against th English language. He and the university are guilty of all charges.

Dont know if he rsped her but he admited to sexual assault by whacking on her back while she slept. He superman'd that ho.

Definitely a scumbag human.
At no point in those texts did he admit to doing so, just FWIW. I know they're a travesty of English and hard to understand, so let me try to explain.

First, there's the district possibility that the first several statements are in response to something, and he is mocking that accusation. As these are provided without context, we could be looking at a "I shot the clerk" situation from My Cousin Vinnie. This is supported by the statement "f your knowledge", along with indications she had slept on the couch.

The statements could be in reply to a text from her claiming he had done those things, in fact I would expect that to be the case, and if so it would actually be a denial he had (done something on her back) at all. This is further reinforced when he seemed to indicate later that his people would laugh about the idea that he had done so, that the accusation is, in fact, laughable.

The other thing to keep in mind, if you don't believe the above to be true, is that he makes no indication that she was asleep while he did anything at all. Even if you take his statements as declarative, the statement about doing things on her back and her sleeping in his bed are one of the few things that are actually separate. If it is declarative, it could be in response to claims he (did something) inside of her rather than on her back and she feared she might be pregnant. In which case the beginning would seem to read "that's impossible, I didn't even *** inside you, and if it was non consensual and so traumatic why were you sleeping in my bed afterwards".

As this being declarative would seem to contradict the assertion she slept on his couch I think the former more likely, but regardless, the two key things to keep in mind are 1) we really need the texts preceding this to have context and understand what this jibberish means, and 2) these do not in and of themselves contain an admission of any wrongdoing of any kind.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:32 PM 09-10-2019
The TB12 "Method"

[Reply]
carcosa 08:32 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
No, but I was...to the mother of my child, whom I refer to as "my ex-wife" or "baby momma", in the parlance of our times.
You refer to your child as your ex-wife????
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:32 PM 09-10-2019

The #AntonioBrown lawsuit says, on May 20th, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her

She tried to resist him, screaming the lawsuit says, but the #Patriots Brown refused and penetrated her#HereWeGo #NFL #RaiderNation

— Gabriel Schray PxP (@schrayguy) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There’s no explanation.
Good point

[Reply]
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Attorney joke, sorry.

$75,000 in lawsuit awarded to victim.

$1,525,000 in attorney's fees to get it.
Ah ok haha got it but probably true

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:33 PM 09-10-2019
You refer to your child as your ex-wife????
No. I refer to the mother of my child as my ex-wife.

Words, carcosa. They have meanings, and then, when you put them together to make sentences...
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:33 PM 09-10-2019
Don't believe this cash grab. Also that stuff he wrote doesn't mean shit. He literally didn't say anything that should get him in trouble. Sure we will have the SJWs and Mac N Cheese talk about how he's a disgrace and blah blah blah, but if he really didn't rape her (3 fucking times give me a god damn break) she should be in trouble. One of these money grabbing bitches needs to beade into an example and spend some time in jail.
[Reply]
notorious 08:33 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by :
In the complaint Taylor alleges: Brown exposed himself and forcibly kissed her; on a separate occasion he ejaculated on her back, without her knowledge, while they watched a church service; on a third occasion he raped her
Wait, what?
[Reply]
carcosa 08:33 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Who would’ve thought there’d be a long thread about ejaculating on a woman’s back and it wouldn’t even elicit the usual “CUMMING!” from you?

When things get serious, Carcosa goes all Will-Ferrel-vs-James-Carville.
Only Chiefs touchdowns make me cum !!!
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:34 PM 09-10-2019
If she's really only seeking 75k, the cash grab accusations go out the window. That's definitely not worth the trouble if you're just in it for the money. That's someone seeking justice and using civil court to try and get it.
Agree 100%

[Reply]
notorious 08:34 PM 09-10-2019
Jacked off on her back while they watched a church service?

:-)

I'm sorry......

:-)
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:35 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
At no point in those texts did he admit to doing so, just FWIW. I know they're a travesty of English and hard to understand, so let me try to explain.

First, there's the district possibility that the first several statements are in response to something, and he is mocking that accusation. As these are provided without context, we could be looking at a "I shot the clerk" situation from My Cousin Vinnie. This is supported by the statement "f your knowledge", along with indications she had slept on the couch.

The statements could be in reply to a text from her claiming he had done those things, in fact I would expect that to be the case, and if so it would actually be a denial he had (done something on her back) at all. This is further reinforced when he seemed to indicate later that his people would laugh about the idea that he had done so, that the accusation is, in fact, laughable.

The other thing to keep in mind, if you don't believe the above to be true, is that he makes no indication that she was asleep while he did anything at all. Even if you take his statements as declarative, the statement about doing things on her back and her sleeping in his bed are one of the few things that are actually separate. If it is declarative, it could be in response to claims he (did something) inside of her rather than on her back and she feared she might be pregnant. In which case the beginning would seem to read "that's impossible, I didn't even *** inside you, and if it was non consensual and so traumatic why were you sleeping in my bed afterwards".

As this being declarative would seem to contradict the assertion she slept on his couch I think the former more likely, but regardless, the two key things to keep in mind are 1) we really need the texts preceding this to have context and understand what this jibberish means, and 2) these do not in and of themselves contain an admission of any wrongdoing of any kind.
:-)! I refer you to page 7: https://haaslawpllc.com/wp-content/u..._Complaint.pdf
[Reply]
Page 20 of 97
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up