ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 97
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:24 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Blick:
I didn't read the thread, but I was reading through a lot comments on Instagram, and it blew my mind that 99.9% of the comments backed AB.

Now, maybe the girl is lying...who knows. But if she isn't? Then it's really sad how men still view women who come forward.
yes, yes it is.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:25 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's not married...
My bad, dawg. Why would I ever assume he married his "baby momma"? I'm sure AB keeps it real, dawg.

Ya gnomesaine?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:25 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Blick:
I didn't read the thread, but I was reading through a lot comments on Instagram, and it blew my mind that 99.9% of the comments backed AB.

Now, maybe the girl is lying...who knows. But if she isn't? Then it's really sad how men still view women who come forward.
Stick around. Frazod is just getting warmed up.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:25 PM 09-10-2019
That’s sexual assault if he came on her back while she’s asleep
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:25 PM 09-10-2019
According to ESPN she's only seeking 75k doesn't really add up to his lawyers accusations of 1.6 million. If she really wanted that cash surely she'd ask for that at least?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If you read the filing, after those crazy illegible and incoherent social media messages, he reached out to her again to train him. Pretty sure that evidence exists.
And according to my sources, there's a "mountain of evidence" that supports Antonio Brown's accuser.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:26 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
How long before Pats suspend him?
Their starting safety is a cocaine dealer.
[Reply]
-King- 08:26 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
My bad, dawg. Why would I ever assume he married his "baby momma"? I'm sure AB keeps it real, dawg.

Ya gnomesaine?
Are you married? :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 08:26 PM 09-10-2019
His entire history needs to be brought up.

Bring this mother fucker down.

Rape and domestic abuse accusations, almost killed a kid throwing furniture off a balcony, there is also the stuff with his trainer and also a personal chef.

Tyreek’s issues are all with one girl that appears crazy. Brown has all kinds of accusers of different shit.
[Reply]
notorious 08:26 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Based on the texts alone he has to be suspended right for conduct detrimental to the league? I mean reek said the scared of me too comment but this....this is like how can you let that guy play on a national stage when he's caught bragging about jacking off on a chick while she slept?? Not just that but doing so saying he and his buddies were going to laugh about it!

The owner of his team got jacked off for money on camera and nothing happened to him.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:26 PM 09-10-2019
On the front page of ESPN now. Story's getting legs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:27 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
According to ESPN she's only seeking 75k doesn't really add up to his lawyers accusations of 1.6 million. If she really wanted that cash surely she'd ask for that at least?

The difference is attorney's fees.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:27 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
His entire history needs to be brought up.

Bring this mother fucker down.

Rape and domestic abuse accusations, almost killed a kid throwing furniture off a balcony, the i stuff with his trainer and also a personal chef.
Holy shit how are people more upset about Tyreek than this guy???

[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:27 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, that would be killer. The way her case was presented in the first couple of pages of the complaint almost sounds reasonable, although it could be argued that she was a fool to go back again if the first two things really happened.

But if he went all Oscar-worthy to convince her to come back to his house just so he could rape her...... ****, that's just pure evil.

That being said, just because a lawyer made it look compelling, doesn't make it true.
I agree. But if she did get a polygraph with someone who headed that up with the FBI in conjunction with those texts he seems to admit to it. Who knows what will happen for sure, but I would think that’s enough that he will at least be put on the exempt list.
[Reply]
Bewbies 08:27 PM 09-10-2019
Please let him keep $10m from Pats.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 97
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up