ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Dolphins + 19
Ubeja Vontell 06:30 PM 09-10-2019
That is hard to believe in pro football. When was the last time we saw a spread that crazy in the NFL?

Like those LSU - 50 vs Bethune Cookman, what do you do with these kinds of numbers?

What would the line be if Clemson played the Dolphins on Saturday?

If I'm Belichick I'm playing my backups as much as I can, these Dolphins don't care meaning they could be dangerous when it comes to cheap shots and thuggery.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:55 AM 09-12-2019
Wise guy musburger just said to take the dolphins.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 09:05 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Wise guy musburger just said to take the dolphins.
I mean, the advice out of the sharks was also to take the Steelers last week, and the Rams before that, and the Chiefs before that, and the Chargers before that. If you pay attention to those guys you'll be broke in short order. Just watch, so far the Patriots are 1-0 ATS, guaranteed they finish 9-7 or better at year's end. Might not hit this week, but in the words of Wells, it is more probable than not they will.
[Reply]
Chargem 11:37 AM 09-12-2019
Not going to bet it but just throwing it out there, don't ex Belicheck coaches have a history of playing the Pats tough, e.g. the surprise Lions win last season?
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:28 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Ok I got the Pats winning this SU, 30 days self banishment the bet....ok?
Hey, UV, I was just having a little fun. Heck, I completely agree on paper the Pats should crush the Dolphins this week. It's just the recent history of the Patriots playing in Miami has been comical.

So if you want to make that bet, go ahead I guess. But I was never trying to goad anyone into making such a bet, which I think I made clear in one of my posts.

If you want to just make a gentleman's bet, how about whoever loses the bet has to write something like, "and so-and-so is always right," or whatever?

Btw, while I'm not a professional gambler, the way I've always heard it is that in the NFL you you always take the hometown dog when the spread is over a TD. Mathematically you always come out ahead, or something like that.

Usually I follow that guideline. In college the lines can be so skewed that you kind of have to use a different set of rules, in my limited experience (I don't bet college games much).
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up