ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs restructured two contracts
thabear04 10:03 AM 09-10-2019
The Kansas City Chiefs restructured the contracts of LB Anthony Hitchens and LT Eric Fisher, creating close to $10.6M in cap space for the 2019 season, per @fieldyates.
The Chiefs converted both players’ 2019 base salary into a signing bonus.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:56 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Not sure what they gave up here, seems more like a positive for them and the team it just takes more cash up front.
It indirectly gives them more future job security, as their dead cap numbers will increase. Cornstock is right -- you do this with players you're intending to have around for a long while.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:01 PM 09-10-2019
Replacing Ward with Howard from Miami would be nice.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:26 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I didn’t watch the Super Bowl last year and I won’t watch it again if they’re in it.
Same!!!!!
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:29 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm personally hoping Brown goes Alex Jones/Flat earth level crazy and Boston burns.
After spending a little time last year in Boston, I agree. That town could use an exfoliation.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:34 PM 09-10-2019
resigning/extending Watkins after the Tyreek injury ?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:45 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
resigning/extending Watkins after the Tyreek injury ?
I don't feel like that makes much sense. Adding years to Watkins' contract should actually lower his cap number. At first glance, you wouldn't need to make room for an extension, as extending him would make room (most likely).
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:22 PM 09-10-2019
I didn’t watch the Super Bowl last year and I won’t watch it again if they’re in it.
I hear you loud and clear, poison my eyes at the mere thought of it... and that means we need to strike a deal for Peterson, or SOMEONE from the same tier

Just can’t see us matching up on the backend without it
[Reply]
New World Order 04:24 PM 09-10-2019
Neither did I. I didn't watch their Sunday night game either.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 07:27 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I hope you’re right, but my gut says he’s gonna be a model citizen
Well, it appears that the 'model citizen' was just accused of rape sexual assault of his former trainer. Possibly a cash grab attempt by the women, but interesting none the less.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:24 PM 09-10-2019
this move gives us options if an opportunity to make this team better comes along... smart business decision with nothing definite at this time. JMO
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:51 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp:
Well, it appears that the 'model citizen' was just accused of rape sexual assault of his former trainer. Possibly a cash grab attempt by the women, but interesting none the less.
They’ll definitely be needing Gronk now

Even if it doesn’t turn out to be true, there’s just too much smoke billowing around this freakshow... he done
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:05 PM 09-10-2019

Absolutely https://t.co/462pR6yEA1

— LockedOnChiefs (@LockedOnChiefs) September 10, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 10:55 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Well that tweet was a whole lot of nothing. Of course they created it for a reason. It's not like they accidentally freed up 10 mil.
[Reply]
Supmarkus 06:35 AM 09-11-2019
Gut feel would be making money for Chris Jones. While I’d be happy with that good lord give us a corner !
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:25 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Well that tweet was a whole lot of nothing. Of course they created it for a reason. It's not like they accidentally freed up 10 mil.
No I think it is very accurate. We probably won't trade for anyone until close to the trade deadline.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up