ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs restructured two contracts
thabear04 10:03 AM 09-10-2019
The Kansas City Chiefs restructured the contracts of LB Anthony Hitchens and LT Eric Fisher, creating close to $10.6M in cap space for the 2019 season, per @fieldyates.
The Chiefs converted both players’ 2019 base salary into a signing bonus.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:45 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Ty got injured and we had no Watkins, Ware, and the o-line was a mess. We still won.
And the Ravens threw some stuff at Mahomes that he wasn't ready for. He will be better this time.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:07 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
And the Ravens threw some stuff at Mahomes that he wasn't ready for. He will be better this time.
Yep...his worst performances statistically was against the Jags and look what happened on Sunday? Pat has grown a ton since he last saw the Ravens.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:13 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
Patriots won the Super Bowl last year, guess we should just go ahead and end the season.

Who fucking cares about what happened last year? There have been a ton of changes since then
I'm personally hoping Brown goes Alex Jones/Flat earth level crazy and Boston burns.
[Reply]
Cornstock 12:43 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Do moves like this impact next years cap numbers for Hutch and Fish?
Yes, whatever they were due to receive this year is now pro rated over this year plus the remaining years of their contract. If these guys were already under a longer contract the increase would be obviously less in those future years. They would only do this with players they expect to be around for a long time.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 12:55 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm personally hoping Brown goes Alex Jones/Flat earth level crazy and Boston burns.

[Reply]
Marcellus 12:59 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
It was nice of those two guys to allow an adjustment to help the team. That shows good chemistry and a will to do whatever it takes to win this year. Hope this means a CB.
Not sure what they gave up here, seems more like a positive for them and the team it just takes more cash up front.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:59 PM 09-10-2019
Have we signed or traded for any more pieces of shit yet?

Sorry if Q
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:10 PM 09-10-2019
I don’t see Arizona dealing PP until they get down a little ways in the standings. But this is clearly the type of scenario that Veach is setting up for.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:33 PM 09-10-2019
More lineman coming?

Fuller extension?
Jones extension?

Hookers & Blow?

stay tuned
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:35 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
A lot of you pussies can't handle being on top. Outside of New England, their is no one the Chiefs should be worried about and even then its mutual respect. This reminds me so much of the 2015 Royals season with all the worrying about stupid shit and shitty teams behind us.
At least for me, wanting another top CB isn’t about any other team but NE... it’s all about them and the addition of Brown

Edelman, Gordon and whatever other little robots they have weren’t all that worrisome, I liked our chances with them a LOT

But adding Brown creates an entirely new dynamic, and it isn’t good for us... I’ll be goddamned if I gotta watch the pats in yet ANOTHER Super Bowl, we need an equalizer for his little ass
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 01:40 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

But adding Brown creates an entirely new dynamic, and it isn’t good for us... I’ll be goddamned if I gotta watch the pats in yet ANOTHER Super Bowl, we need an equalizer for his little ass

Hopefully the new dynamic that you are alluding to is of the disruptive locker-room cancerous variety. The Pats could use a little disruption, and chaos in their house for awhile.
[Reply]
sedated 01:45 PM 09-10-2019
Reminds me of a line in Reservoir Dogs - either they're dead, or alive, or the cops got 'em, or they don't.

Either we're clearing cap for a trade, or extending someone now, or rolling it into next year to sign Jones and Mahomes (and/or a new CB). All of which are good things.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:47 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp:
Hopefully the new dynamic that you are alluding to is of the disruptive locker-room cancerous variety. The Pats could use a little disruption, and chaos in their house for awhile.
I hope you’re right, but my gut says he’s gonna be a model citizen
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:49 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
At least for me, wanting another top CB isn’t about any other team but NE... it’s all about them and the addition of Brown

Edelman, Gordon and whatever other little robots they have weren’t all that worrisome, I liked our chances with them a LOT

I didn’t watch the Super Bowl last year and I won’t watch it again if they’re in it.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:52 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I didn’t watch the Super Bowl last year and I won’t watch it again if they’re in it.
This. I actually won't even watch any game they are playing in unless it's against the Chiefs. The mere sight of them at this point is cringe worthy.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up