ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 66
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
SupDock 02:53 PM 09-08-2019
Case study on an NFL player with a posterior sternoclavicular dislocation.

https://www.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4481669/

It sounds like Hills may have been anterior?
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:53 PM 09-08-2019
I guess I'll put this here, may have some interesting points, not sure. At least Mahomes will speak, so we'll hear how he's feeling.

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:53 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Sounds like Mahomes is okay.

Sounds like Tyreek could have had a dangerous situation based on where the dislocation took place but doesn't appear to be any threatening things happening but they are testing and making sure.
*exhales*
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:54 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
SOMEONE TELL ME HE GOOD

[Reply]
SupDock 02:54 PM 09-08-2019
I think this is the subject but please don't flame me if it's wrong:

https://www.drdavidgeier.com/sternoc...-dislocations/

A posterior dislocation, on the other hand, needs urgent reduction. Whether this reduction is done in the emergency room or the operating room is controversial. The clavicle needs to be reduced back into place with the sternum to prevent the clavicle from causing injury to the blood vessels and airway nearby. Occasionally surgery to open the joint and manually put the clavicle back into place is needed.
I think his is an anterior dislocation based on the tweet above, but this is pure speculation
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:54 PM 09-08-2019
I think this is the subject but please don't flame me if it's wrong:

https://www.drdavidgeier.com/sternoc...-dislocations/

A posterior dislocation, on the other hand, needs urgent reduction. Whether this reduction is done in the emergency room or the operating room is controversial. The clavicle needs to be reduced back into place with the sternum to prevent the clavicle from causing injury to the blood vessels and airway nearby. Occasionally surgery to open the joint and manually put the clavicle back into place is needed.
But they didn’t end up needing to do this, it would seem?
[Reply]
-King- 02:54 PM 09-08-2019
Tyreek update:

He had an injury and landed on shoulder.

Where collarbone comes into sternum. When it goes through the back it is a medical issue that can cause more problems. He doesn't have any medical issues but went over as a precaution. A trauma physician is looking at him with a Chiefs doctor. They are working to fix the extent of the dislocation. It was potentially a bad medical emergency that can be serious but looks to be not as bad based on how it looks now but they will have to wait a bit. Next update in a day or two.

Edit: Transcribed as he was saying it and amended some errors after fixing it.
So it was a precautionary visit? We would know by now if it really was a broken collarbone right?

Sounds like something he can take a week off from and come back week 3. At least I hope.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:54 PM 09-08-2019
Now CBS is saying that Chris Jones should be fined.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:55 PM 09-08-2019
The trauma part is a precaution with the NFL. Not because it was severe.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:55 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
CBS can choke on a glass shard-encrusted dildo.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:55 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Why?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:56 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So it was a precautionary visit? We would know by now if it really was a broken collarbone right?

Sounds like something he can take a week off from and come back week 3. At least I hope.
I think what happened is they couldn't tell if it was front or back at the stadium so they transported him to the hospital because if it was the bad one they might need to take emergency action in a worst case scenario.

I'm not a Dr. so have no idea if he has the "good" one or the "bad" one. Others here can fill in that blank.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:56 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Why?
Cause Foles got hurt.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:56 PM 09-08-2019
Fuck CBS!!! Chris showed Foles who had the bigger Dick today
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:56 PM 09-08-2019

Tyreek Hill had a sternal clavicular joint injury which is where your clavicle comes into your sternum. If it goes posteriorly, like Hill’s did, it an become a medical issue. Hill didn’t have any issues, but he was still transported to a local hospital. Obviously be safe.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
Page 8 of 66
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up