ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 66
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:47 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by kgrund:
Isn't few generally considered to be 3? So 3 weeks.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:52 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Clay has always been an annoying attention whore, but he’s been unbearable since the Tyreek BS.
Seriously? Clay is now a full Chiefs homer. You're saying he was more bearable when he was cozying up to the douches of PatriotsPlanet explaining how Alex Smith was 0-6,0000 when he scored 20 or fewer points?

I don't agree with Clay's end take on Hill. But he's excited and enthusiastic and I think he's a credit to us all as fans. Onward and upward.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:53 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
A couple is 2. A few is 3. A bunch is 4. Quite a bunch is 5. One hell of a bunch is 6. A glom and a half is 7 or 8 depending on the size of the glom.

(For future reference.)

FAX
Sounds like a Seinfeld episode
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:59 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Seriously? Clay is now a full Chiefs homer. You're saying he was more bearable when he was cozying up to the douches of PatriotsPlanet explaining how Alex Smith was 0-6,0000 when he scored 20 or fewer points?

I don't agree with Clay's end take on Hill. But he's excited and enthusiastic and I think he's a credit to us all as fans. Onward and upward.
Gonna have to disagree with you here.

He's a homer for himself and would rather see Hill be gone for months than have to suffer through the agony of being wrong.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:01 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Sounds like a Seinfeld episode
More like a Carlin bit.
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:03 PM 09-08-2019
There’s been drama swirling around Clay since he joined as a pre-teen. I just can’t get riled by his tired act any longer.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:03 PM 09-08-2019
They said 2-3 weeks on FNA
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:05 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

He's a homer for himself and would rather see Hill be gone for months than have to suffer through the agony of being wrong.
So, so wrong.

If I cared about that I wouldn't post anything that flew in the face of the original rumor.

I love me some Tyreek.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:07 PM 09-08-2019

No one likes to be wrong. He clearly has some source that's genuine. He's running with it. I respect that. I've known Clay for a long time and he rolls with the punches. All of them.

Most of you will remember me from my anti-Tyreek comments. And in a similar way, I ended up wrong. Onward and upward.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:08 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So, so wrong.

If I cared about that I wouldn't post anything that flew in the face of the original rumor.

I love me some Tyreek.
Not as much as you love the idea of sucking your own dick over the possibility of getting to say, "see guys, I was right all along!"
[Reply]
limested 06:12 PM 09-08-2019
Not as much as you love the idea of sucking your own dick over the possibility of getting to say, "see guys, I was right all along!"
Clay would swallow Hill’s load and ask for seconds without cleaning up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:16 PM 09-08-2019
i will pray 4u
[Reply]
Oxford 06:25 PM 09-08-2019
4 weeks in a brace and sling, then 2 weeks after that according to a medical website I read
[Reply]
TEX 06:31 PM 09-08-2019

Naw. Everyone is wrong from time to time. Im sure he'd rather be wrong than to lose Hill for an extended period of time. Things change and maybe at first his source heard the injury was worse than it really may be?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:42 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Oxford:
4 weeks in a brace and sling, then 2 weeks after that according to a medical website I read
U TROLL!!! ATTENSHUN HOA!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 66
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up