ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 66
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:29 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Clay, why the fuck do you continue to post information from that worthless hack Chao? He blatantly admitted he was stumped by Hills injury. He doesn't know what the fuck is going on.
*shrug*

More info is good.

It seems like, based on all in the information, we have:

1. No surgery.

2. Might still have a procedure done to move the clavicle back.

3. Some recovery time.

4. Wait and see how long - could be two weeks, could be eight in worst case scenario.

There's nothing definite right now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:30 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Clay just wants it to be 6-8 weeks so he can be right
This is completely wrong and you know it.
[Reply]
Bewbies 04:39 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Jesus don't read the comments on that tweet. ****ing people are dumb they still think he broke his kids arm and that didn't even happen. Why Brook Pryor should be executed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
:-)

Unintentional humor is the best.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:47 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is completely wrong and you know it.
Ok fine, but stop posting that quack doctor
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:48 PM 09-08-2019
*shrug*

More info is good.

1. No surgery.

3. Some recovery time.

4. Wait and see how long - could be two weeks, could be eight in worst case scenario.

The same quacky dumb shit, just posted on another source, isn't really more info.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:50 PM 09-08-2019
we'll be fine
[Reply]
kcclone 04:57 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The same quacky dumb shit, just posted on another source, isn't really more info.
Who gives a crap if he’s passing on info that he hears, or reads on twitter etc?

I think everyone knows to take what you see on the internet with a grain of salt.

Of all the shit topics and posts to worry about on this site, it seems like this should be the least of anyone’s concerns
[Reply]
RunKC 05:00 PM 09-08-2019
*shrug*

More info is good.

1. No surgery.

3. Some recovery time.

Schefter is getting info from chiefs sources who are getting it from doctors looking at Tyreek as we speak.

I trust that
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:04 PM 09-08-2019
I remind you all that Tyreek Hill has not tweeted postgame.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:05 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Who gives a crap if he’s passing on info that he hears, or reads on twitter etc?

I think everyone knows to take what you see on the internet with a grain of salt.

Of all the shit topics and posts to worry about on this site, it seems like this should be the least of anyone’s concerns
It's shit info he's passing as anything but shit so he doesn't have to look wrong. Should be thoroughly mocked.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:09 PM 09-08-2019
No surgery

A couple weeks

Fred Sanford avoids another heart attack
[Reply]
kcclone 05:17 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
It's shit info he's passing as anything but shit so he doesn't have to look wrong. Should be thoroughly mocked.

In case you haven't noticed, like 99.9% of the info and takes on this board are shit including yours and mine. It's a freaking message board.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:19 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
In case you haven't noticed, like 99.9% of the info and takes on this board are shit including yours and mine. It's a freaking message board.
We're not posting shit to prop up some dumb Twitter thing as a legitimate source of news. If you can't figure out the difference between the two than I don't fucking know what to tell you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:20 PM 09-08-2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 05:21 PM 09-08-2019
I remind you all that Tyreek Hill has not tweeted postgame.
Look at this asshole pretending to have a thumb on the pulse of the Chiefs organization.

Fuck off.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 66
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up