ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Magic Crunch is BACK BITCHES!!!
Hammock Parties 09:05 PM 08-15-2019
State Line Hyvee

[Reply]
The Franchise 06:12 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) @ The people who bought for $30+ online or the people who froze their boxes. There are mountains of them in every Hy-Vee right now.
How do you expect people outside of the area to get some? I paid $36 for two boxes on EBay because I live in Oregon.

Ate one and gave the empty box to my daughter. The other is in my man cave untouched.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:43 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
How do you expect people outside of the area to get some? I paid $36 for two boxes on EBay because I live in Oregon.
This is the going rate.

You're not saving money asking someone local to ship.
[Reply]
rtmike 06:56 PM 08-19-2019
Click-n-Ship with USPS would have been about $8 at the most, at least how I’ve always done it.
Clay, that’s on you man. Awesome you helping someone out. But I don’t care if I’m helping someone or not, I send them the shipping bill, lol.

You can be well thought of just the same.
You’re helping out another Chief fan, least they can do is cover that?

Hell, if it were me, I’d even throw a $20 spot in for the time spent. Not nearly enuf....
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:57 PM 08-19-2019
y'all know this is just a box of cereal riiiiiitttteee?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:01 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Click-n-Ship with USPS would have been about $8 at the most, at least how I’ve always done it.

Clay, that’s on you man.
You ain't shipping one of these good-sized boxes to the coast for $8. Then you gotta pay for the box to ship it in.

It's just not worth it.

Yes, I fucked up. I'm just saying...get it on Ebay. Don't ask anyone to ship anything. At best, you're costing yourself more money and wasting their time.
[Reply]
srvy 07:04 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
Aren't they just Hy-Vee brand Wheaties?

I'll tell you what, though. Nothing like a local news station posting about how they're going fast for the local pompous New England...err..Tom Brady fans to come out of the woodwork.
I think its frosted corn flakes.
[Reply]
rtmike 07:57 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You ain't shipping one of these good-sized boxes to the coast for $8. Then you gotta pay for the box to ship it in.

It's just not worth it.

Yes, I ****ed up. I'm just saying...get it on Ebay. Don't ask anyone to ship anything. At best, you're costing yourself more money and wasting their time.
If it’s close in size, I’ll use the next size down which in this case would be the SMALL click-n-ship. Here to KC, MO. $7.90. Sure, I’m fudging onsize but I’ve done it like this for over 5 years, lol.
Plus I use my own boxes and not theirs.
This service guarantees 2 day delivery.

Or go ground, 5-7 days delivery, $12.90

I’m not trying to one up you with every post, lol. Just showing you the options Mr. GC
Attached: E7FE1B7D-890B-4020-95E8-D112E301F1D9.jpg (47.0 KB) 7BE7116F-39ED-43ED-9C96-C38F11F244EC.jpg (62.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 PM 08-19-2019
So, $12.90 + $4 box of cereal + tax + a damn box - and most people are not going to have cereal sized boxes just laying around

+ someone's time + gas

Also, no fucking way in hell am I trusting the USPS with a box of this it. It'll arrive smashed. I should know - I worked there.

it's just not worth it, unless you are trying to get laid.

Ebay, people. Stop hitting up your fellow man.

I got three boxes left and I'm keeping all of them for when they skyrocket in price again. :-)
[Reply]
rtmike 08:23 PM 08-19-2019
Well shit. So much for the fudging.

Just don’t leave here all pissed off and shoot up your place of employment.
Bet no ones ever said anything like that to you, lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 PM 08-19-2019
freudian slip - workED there

hellish place
[Reply]
yellowfin13x 05:09 PM 09-17-2019
Any chance the Mahomes Crunch is still in any of the stores around KC area right now?
[Reply]
scho63 09:58 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by yellowfin13x:
Any chance the Mahomes Crunch is still in any of the stores around KC area right now?
I have a box of "pre-owned" Mahomes Magic Crunch with other 85% of usage left.

Just $39.95 + shipping and handling.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up